- 1 OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017 | Odisha SSC 456 Jobs
- 2 OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017
- 3 ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
- 3.0.1 Brief Details About OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017:-
- 3.0.2 Details of Odisha SSSC Supervisor Eligibility Criteria:-
- 3.0.3 Steps for OSSSC Supervisor 2017 Apply Online:-
- 3.0.4 Admit Card for OSSSC Supervisor Posts:-
- 3.0.5 Details of Odisha SSSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017:-
- 3.0.6 Odisha SSSC Supervisor Jobs 2017 Results & Merit List:-
- 3.0.7 Download the OSSSC Supervisor Official Notification
OSSSC shortly termed for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, which takes a recruitment process for appointment of vacant positions as per requirement in the department. Freshly OSSSC has released the advertisement for vacancy notification to hire 456 positions as Supervisor in the department. The aspirants can have the online application from 30th December 2016. The contenders can check the eligibility criteria before applying to the above posts. For more info regarding OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017, which is available on the notice below.
OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017 | Odisha SSC 456 Jobs
OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Brief Details About OSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2017:-
Association Name: – Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: – Supervisor.
No of Vacancies:– 456 posts.
Application Scheme: – Online Mode.
Last Date of Application:- 31st Jan 2017.
Job Category: – State Govt Jobs.
Notice About: – Release of Notification.
Official Website:– www.osssc.gov.in
District wise Post Details:-
Total No of Posts: 456.
- Angul: 09 Posts.
- Bargarh: 36 Posts.
- Bhadrak: 33 Posts.
- Deogarh: 09 Posts.
- Boudh: 06 Posts.
- Cuttack: 26 Posts.
- Dhenkanal: 13 Posts.
- Balasore: 49 Posts.
- Ganjam: 27 Posts.
- Jagatsinghpur: 25 Posts.
- Jajpur: 32 Posts.
- Kalahandi: 06 Posts.
- Gajapati: 10 Posts.
- Kendrapara: 32 Posts.
- Jharsuguda: 03 Posts.
- Kandhamal: 09 Posts.
- Keonjhar: 01 Posts.
- Khurda: 24 Posts.
- Malkangiri: 02 Posts.
- Puri: 36 Posts.
- Nabarangpur: 24 Posts.
- Koraput: 08 Posts.
- Nuapada: 05 Posts.
- Subarnapur: 05 Posts.
- Nayagarh: 17 Posts.
- Sambalpur: 06 Posts.
- Sundargarh: 03 Post.
Details of Odisha SSSC Supervisor Eligibility Criteria:-
The age boundaries for above notification will be 21 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2016.
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates.
- 10 years for PWD aspirants.
The applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or its equivalent from any recognized Board of Odisha/India.
- General and OBC contenders have to pay Rs. 100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
The fee can be deposited through online mode.
All applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the rounds conducted by the OSSSC are
- Written test.
- Computer Practical Test.
All appointed contenders will get Rs.13,500/- per month.
Steps for OSSSC Supervisor 2017 Apply Online:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection tab.
- Select the careers & jobs link.
- Open the apply online tab.
- Create an account & login with the account.
- Select the notification & fill up the application form.
- upload the document & click on submit button before the last date.
- Take a printout of online application form.
Admit Card for OSSSC Supervisor Posts:-
Each eligible applicant shall have to download his/her Admission letter/Admit card before the date of examination by visiting the Commission’s website and clicking Download Admission Letter option under the applicant menu. Admission letters, containing intimation about the date, time and venue for the written examination
Details of Odisha SSSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017:-
The Postulants can visit the official notification for detailed syllabus and exam pattern. We will also upload on our website soon, so applicants stay touch with our articles.
Odisha SSSC Supervisor Jobs 2017 Results & Merit List:-
The qualified Postulants from written test will eligible for attending the computer practical test. The further selection details & schedule details will be released soon on the official website. Results will be available soon on the official link.
The candidates who secure minimum 30% mark in each individual subject both in written and computer practical test shall only be placed in the merit list and considered for selection against the notified vacancies The final Merit list will be released soon on the official website. The call letter details & other info will be intimated soon on Odisha commission web portal.
For more details about the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission(OSSSC) visit the official notice.