- 1 OPSC PGT Syllabus, Exam Date 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card & Pattern
- 2 Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2019
- 3 Syllabus for OPSC PGT 2019
- 4 Admit Card for Odisha PSC PGT 2019
- 5 Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Answer Key 2019
- 6 Cutoff Marks for OPSC PGT 2019
- 7 Result & Merit List for Odisha PSC PGT 2019
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published recruitment notification 2019 for posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Job. The contenders who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha can apply through online before the last date i.e 21st Sept 2019. The aspirants who have applied for the post can download the OPSC PGT Syllabus 2019 from official web portal a few days before the written examination. All the applied candidates can check and download the Odisha PSC PGT Admit Card 2019 by visiting the below link.
OPSC PGT Syllabus, Exam Date 2019 Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card & Pattern
The applicants who are searching for the Odisha PSC PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 will available given here. The Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Dates 2019 will update shortly in this article. For more details about Odisha PGT Recruitment 2019 to refer given article so, candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal. In this page, We are providing all the details about Odisha PGT Notification 2019.
OverView of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|No of Positions||128 Seats|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Category||Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
The Process of Selection:
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will consist of Papers that is Part A & Part B.
- The exam will contain Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Question paper.
- Part A Question paper will contains 50 Question for 50 Marks.
- Part B question paper will consist of 100 MCQs for 100 Marks.
- For each question carried 1 Mark.
- Duration of time is 3 Hours.
|Papers||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Part A||General English||20 MCQs||20 Marks|
|Computer Aptitude||10 MCQs||10 Marks|
|Pedagogy||10 MCQs||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 MCQs||10 Marks|
|Part B||Concerned Subject||100 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Syllabus for OPSC PGT 2019
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Antonyms/ Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Cloze Passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Deduction.
- Verbal Classification.
- Theme Detection.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Logical Problem
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Matching Definitions.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Games.
- Making Judgment
- Statements and Assumption.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Current events.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
Admit Card for Odisha PSC PGT 2019
The applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download the entry card from the web page 15 days prior to the written examination. OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2019 can download by using registration number, password/ date of birth from the web page. All the details about written examination such as exam date, time, the center will available in the admit card. The call letter download process given below here.
Simple Steps to Download the Result:
- Contenders can need to open the official web page of www.opsc.gov.in
- Search for the link named OPSC PGT Admit Card 2019
- On the home page, click on the appropriate link.
- Put the required details like application number, date of birth/ password, and asked fields.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out for further uses.
Aspirants must bring hall ticket along with required documents to the examination hall. All the details about the exam will available in the admit card.
Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Answer Key 2019
Aspirants who are participated in the written exam, those are curiously looking for solution key will notify shortly. The OPSC PGT Key Paper 2019 will available in different sets like Set I, Set II, Set III, Set IV. So, applicants should have to enter the set number of question paper time of downloading the answer sheet. Students can compare their answers with the original answer key. By doing this, postulants can get an idea about their results.
Cutoff Marks for OPSC PGT 2019
The officials will declare the category wise General, OBC, SC, ST cut off marks from the official web portal. The OPSC PGT Cutoff Marks 2019 will base on no.of candidates, appeared candidates and complexity level of the paper, etc. Students can check the previous year cutoff marks from the web portal. The department officials had released the cutoff marks based on some factors. The OPSC official soon releases the different cutoff marks for different category candidates.
Result & Merit List for Odisha PSC PGT 2019
The result who are participating in the exam can download Odisha PSC PGT Result 2019 from the official web link after the declaration of the result. The people who are clearly the written exam then called for Personal Interview. The postulants who are shortlisted for the post those appear in the merit list. The OPSC PGT Merit List 2019 will base on written examination marks and their interview performance.
|Last date for submitting the application form||21st Sept 2019|
|Admit Card issuing date||Available Soon|
|Date of Written Examination||Notified Shortly|
|Answer key releasing date||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Updated Soon|
To get more information candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal regularly about Odisha Public Service Commission Post Graduate Teacher.