- 1 OPSC Apply Online Judicial Services Notification 2019 Admit Card
- 2 Odisha PSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria Details:-
Odisha Public Service Commission has been published the employment notification on its main portal regarding OPSC Recruitment 2019 to fill various vacancies of Civil Judge in Odisha Judicial Service. Thus Odisha PSC is inviting online applications from the talented and eligible job seekers. It is really a golden chance for the job hunters who are looking forward to the latest government jobs in Odisha. Thus check the eligibility criteria before going to apply as it compulsory to meet eligibility as prescribed in the OPSC Judicial Services Notification 2019. Candidates are suggested to read the complete details regarding Odisha PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 which is furnished below or for more updates may visit the official website.
OPSC Apply Online Judicial Services Notification 2019 Admit Card
The applicants must submit the OPSC Civil Judge Application Forms before last date else the forms will not be valid. The details of the OPSC Judicial Services Application Procedure are mentioned below in the article along with the vacancy details. The officials of Odisha PSC are expecting many applications from the eligible candidates. The applicants shortlisted for the Civil Judge post on merit performance of the candidate in the selection process. For more details on of OPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019, postulants can follow the article below.
Key Details of Odisha PSC Civil Judge Notification 2019:-
- Organization Name: OPSC- Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Services.
- No. of Vacancies: Various Posts.
- Job Location: Odisha.
- Job Category: State Government Job.
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Initial Date of Registration: Notified Soon.
- Final Date of Online Registration: Updated Soon.
- Prelims Exam Date: Notified Soon.
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in and www.opsconline.gov.in
Odisha PSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria Details:-
To apply for the OPSC Judicial Services Exam 2019 candidates must have passed Law Graduate from any recognized university.
As on 1st August 2019, the age of the candidate should be minimum 23 years and should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation as per government rules is applicable for reserved category.
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SEBC / SC / ST / women candidates : 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
OPSC will pay the pay scale of Rs. 27,700-44,770/- per month to the candidates who are appointed for mentioned post.
- General Candidates requires paying Rs. 300/- only as application fee through challan at any branch of SBI
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- OPSC will conduct the written test (prelims/ mains) to select the candidates and who qualify the written will be shortlisted for personal interview.
How to Fill OPSC Online Application Form 2019:-
Aspirants can fill the Online Application form for OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 through official website before the last date. Aspirants have to mention all the details of OPSC Judicial Services Notification 2019 & it should be relevant and valid. After that, they have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the required place. Then have to submit OPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019. Contenders can take a printout of their own record.
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Search for the link Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2019.
- Click on the link and read the notification details if found eligible.
- Press on the apply online link and fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button after the filling process finishes.
- Download and take the print of application form.
- Candidates who clear the prelims need to Send the print of application with required documents attached to it to the given address below in an envelope with the superscribed Application for the post……… through speed post/ register post.
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Admit Card of OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2019:
OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2019 will available shortly the at the official web page after verifying applications and that will declare prior to written examination date. Aspirants can download Hall Ticket of OPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam 2019 by using registration number and password from the web link. All the details about exam date, time, exam venue of the examination will appear on the Admit Card of OPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam 2019. Aspirants can download Odisha PSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 Prelims from the main web portal at the time of written examination and must bring it to enter the exam venue. So all keep touch with us.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Candidates can able to download syllabus and exam pattern for OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019 from the official website and very soon on this web page. According to OPSC Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2019, applicants well prepare for the exam.
Results of Odisha Judicial Services Prelims Exam 2019:
OPSC will declare the Odisha Civil Judge Prelims Exam Result 20189 on the official website after the successful completion of the exam. By using the admit card number applicants may download the Result of OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2018. To know the exact date of the OPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Result 2019 stay in touch with us for more latest updates. Therefore those who qualify the prelims will be eligible to appear for mains and followed by the interview. Thus for regular updates, applicants need to log in the official website on regular basis.
OPSC Civil Judge Notification Dates:-
|Initial Date of Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Final Date of Online Application Form||Available Soon|
|Prelims Exam Conducted on||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available 10 days before the exam date|
|Result Release Date||Soon Releases|
Eligible applicants need to fill the OPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019. Here we share full information of Odisha PSC Judicial Services Notification 2019. We advised all candidates stay connected with us to get the latest updates regarding the PSC Odisha Judicial Services Recruitment 2019 Exam, Result, etc. From here, aspirants may also check the OPSC PGT Notification 2019 and Odisha Police Constable Notification
Download OPSC Judicial Services Notification 2019 PDF