- 1 OFB ITI Apprentice Notification Ordnance Factory 6948 Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Here we come up with Latest Recruitment news for the unemployed who are looking for the Upcoming Government Jobs. Ordnance Factory Board has offered the vacancies for the Higher Secondary pass out candidates. Interested, can check the OFB ITI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Format and other related details in the article below.
OFB ITI Apprentice Notification Ordnance Factory 6948 Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Recently Ordnance Factory Board has invited OFB Application Form to appoint for 6948 of ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice on the official website. This is the good opportunity to grab the chance of working in Public Sector. The registration form will be available soon on the official link; contenders are advised to Apply Online before the final date. After that, the link will disable.
The selection will base on the written exam. So, contenders can get the OFB Apprentice Syllabus on the official website soon.
Brief Description about OFB Recruitment 2017:
- Conducting Authority – Ordnance Factory Board.
- No. of Posts – 6948.
- Vacancy for – ITI/Non-ITI Apprentice.
- Assortment Process – Written Test.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Application Availability Date – Available
- OFB Apprentice Exam Date – Notify Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Website – www.ofb.gov.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- ITI Apprentice – 3621 Posts.
- Non-ITI Apprenticeship – 3327 Posts.
Eligibility Requirement for OFB Apprentice Jobs:
For OFB Non-ITI Apprentice Job: Aspirants must have passed “Madhyamik” (Class 10th) with aggregate 40% Marks in each of Mathematics and Science.
For OFB ITI Apprentice Job: Candidates should have passed the trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit – Those who are willing to apply must be in between 14 to 22 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved categories as follows:
|Physical Handicapped/Challenged||10 Years|
No fee charged by the board for the Online Application.
Pay Scale Offered:
The authority will give the salary to the appointed applicants as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for OFB Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates have to visit OFB Portal.
- Search the link of OFB ITI/Non-ITI Apprentice Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Click on that and fill the details correctly.
- Upload the recent photo and signature with the scanned copy of required documents.
- Submit the form and save it into the system.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Admit Card Issuance:
Once the board will finalize the date of examination, they can issue the hall ticket on the official website. After the notice, applicants can download it by visiting the official page. Exam Date, Venue and other important details will be mentioned on OFB Apprentice Admit Card.
To acquire more information about OFB Apprentice Merit List and Latest Government Jobs, kindly get in touch with us and visit our site regularly.
Last Date – 10th Feb 2017 Extended up to 20th Feb 2017