- 1 NVS PGT Previous Papers Computer Operator Model Questions 2019 Exam:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently released the latest notification for 251 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts. Interested to participate in the NVS PGT jobs 2019 can check the notification. Eligible aspirants apply for the NVS PGT Notification 2019 and submit the application before the last date i.e. 15th February 2019. The NVS conducts the written exam for the students will be held in March 2019. So, the aspirants can check and download the NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 from the official web blog. The student’s selection process is as follows written test & interview. After completion of the application, dates postulates searching for the NVS PGT Previous Papers 2019 on the web blog.
NVS PGT Previous Papers Computer Operator Model Questions 2019 Exam:
After completion of the applications, aspirants can check and download the NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 from the official web blog. Every year Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a different notification for various vacancies. A lot of students can apply and get the job NVS Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Contenders who are applied for the post those can check the NVS PGT Previous Model Papers 2019 on the web slot. The NVS authorities will conduct the written exam for applied postulates. And aspirants who are qualified in the written exam those can attend for the interview. Contenders get more information like admit card, previous papers, syllabus, pattern & others are given below.
Exam Date for NVS PGT Previous Papers 2019:
|Name of the department||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Post name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Article category||Previous Papers|
|Starting date of the applications||15th January 2019|
|Closing date||15th February 2019|
|Selection process||written test, interview|
Exam Pattern for NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam 2019:
General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning
Concerned Subject Knowledge
Syllabus for NVS PGT Computer Operator 2019:
- Translation of Sentences,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Error Detection,
- Phrases/ Muhavare,
- Plural Forms etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Error Correction,
- Sentence Rearrangement,
- Unseen Passages,
- Phrases, etc.
- Curriculum: Meaning, Principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
- Planning: Instructional Plan- Plan of year, Plan of a unit, Plan of the lesson.
- Instructional material & resources: Text-Books, Supplementary material AIV aids, Workbooks.
- Laboratories, Library, Clubs-Museums-Community, Information and Communication Technology.
- Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Analysis and interpretation of the Scholastic Achievement Test.
- Understanding diversities: type of concepts.
- Disability of social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications.
- Philosophy of inclusion with special reference to the children with disability.
- The process of Inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
- Constitutional Provisions.
- Education & Technology.
Communication & interaction:
- Theory of Communication,
- Types of Communication,
- Communication & language,
- Communication in the classroom,
- Barriers to communication.
General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning:
- Arithmetic Number Series,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Figures Classification,
- Relationship concepts,
- Non-verbal series,
- Analogies, Discrimination,
- Visual Memory,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Number Series,
- Letter and Symbol Series,
- Verbal Classification,
- Essential Part,
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Logical Problems,
- Theme Detection,
- Cause and Effect,
- Artificial Language,
- Matching Definitions,
- Making Judgments,
- Statement and Conclusion,
- Logical Deduction,
- Statement and Argument.
Concerned Subject Knowledge:
- Important Days,
- Indian History,
- Books and Authors,
- Indian National Movement,
- Awards and Honors,
- Budget and Five Year Plans,
- General Polity,
- Current Affairs – National & International,
- Indian Economy,
- Capitals of India,
- International & National Organizations,
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries,
- Science & Technology,
- Sports, Abbreviations,
- Countries & Capitals.
Important Dates of NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam 2019:
|Applications start date||15th Jan 2019|
|End date||15th Feb|
|Admit Card||Before the exam|
|Exam date||March 2019|
Question Papers for NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam 2019:
The postulants who are going to appear for the NVS PGT exam those can check the previous papers first. The authorities will provide the NVS PGT question papers for the various papers. Appeared candidates can check and download the NVS PGT Computer Operator Previous Question Papers 2019 from the web slot to know the questioning how to give questions in the exams.
NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam Admit Card 2019:
The officials are releasing the admit card details on the web portal. The NVS authorities will update the admits card details on the web portal before the exam. After completion of the online dates waiting to download the NVS PGT Admit Card 2019 from the official web slot. Hall ticket downloading by using application number, name & date of birth. Officials will release the admit card after completion of the online dates. Without admit card will not enter into the exam center. Call letter to know the exam center, dates, time ¢re venue. So, download the admit card before going to the exam hall by using below steps.
- Visit the official website.
- The NVS PGT admit card will update on the important news link.
- Click on the eligible link.
- Enter the details like application number & name, date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Check and click on the download button.
- Take the print out while you are going to the exam hall.
Results of NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release the results few weeks after completion of the written exam. All the appeared postulants eagerly waiting to check and download the results by using hall ticket no & date of birth. After releasing the NVS PGT Computer Operator Exam Result 2019 candidates can check and download from the official web slot. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti should update the results few months after completion of the Post Graduate Teacher written test.