National Award Teachers 2019: The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the Union Government of India (Central Government) in the aftermath of setting aside the National Teacher Award 2018 criteria thereby paving the path-breaking way for redefining the eligibility in reference to application for conferring the National Teacher Award 2019, henceforth pursuing the measured approach. Interested peoples can apply for the National Award Teachers Notification 2019 before the last date. Postulants these application dates are available from 6th May to 15th June 2019. Contenders can apply National Award Teacher Applications 2019 through online mode. The National Award for the Teachers selection process is based on the merit list.
National Award Teachers Eligibility, Online Application Form 2019
Peoples who are exciting to wait for National Award applications those can utilize the best chance. Eligible postulants check and apply for the National Award Teacher applications before the deadline. A lot of a number of aspirants apply for these but, some eligible numbers are getting the National Award from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Teachers to know more details about the eligibility check below.
Overview of National Award Teachers Applications 2019
|Department name||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Applying mode||Online mode|
|Scheme for||Government teachers|
|Category of article||eligibility, apply online|
|Starting date of the online applications||6th May 2019|
|Ending date of the application forms||15th June 2019|
|Selection process||Merit list|
Eligibility Details for National Award for Teachers 2019
- Non-Governmental Schools encompassing primary schools,
- Secondary Schools,
- Higher Secondary/ Intermediate School Teachers,
- Middle Class,
- High School,
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)/ Central School Organization (CSO),
- Principals as well in operation Duly Approved/ Recommended under the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
- Boards of Secondary Education,
- School Examination Boards,
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE),
- Central School for Tibetan (CBT),
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNVS).
- Tutors (Tuition Dispensers),
- Contractual Basis,
- Under Shiksha-Mitra (Education Mate),
- Such Principals.
Conditions of Eligibility for Awards:
- Classroom teachers with at least 15 years of regular teaching experience
- Headmasters with 20 years of regular teaching experience
- Teachers who are teaching up to VIII class should be considered in the category of primary school teachers
- The teaching of classes IX-XII those are secondary school teachers
- Retired teachers are not eligible for the award
- Teachers whose names were recommended last year or before can be considered again if they are still eligible and are recommended by the State Government/ Union Territories.
These are all school affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is given below:
- State Government/ Union Territories Administration (UTA) under the Central Government,
- The Schools Run by Local Bodies,
- Schools-Aided by the State Governments,
- The Union Territories Administration (UTA),
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Cluster (KVs) under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Central Schools’ Organization (CSO),
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Cluster (JNVs) under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNVS),
- Central Schools for the Tibetans (CTSA),
- Sainik Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD),
- The Schools run by the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Mentioned above-recognized school affiliated from Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) including CBSE.
- District Inspector of Schools – Chairman
- Head of a Primary Training Institution – Member
- The headmaster of a Secondary School – Member
- Director of Education/ Director of Public Instructions – Chairman
- The principal of training college – Member
- Nominee of the Union Government – Member
The National Award Teachers scheme is based on the merit list.
|Opening date of the online application forms||6th May 2019|
|Closing date of the application forms||15th June 2019|
|District Selection Committee Nominations to be forwarded to the State Selection Committee (SSC)||16th June to 7th July 2019|
|The State Selection Committee Shortlist to be forwarded through an online portal to the Independent National Jury||8th to 22nd July 2019|
|Issuance of the letters/ Communication by the (MHRD) through the online portal to all the shortlist aspirants||25th July 2019|
|The final list of applicants names||16th August 2019|
Apply Online for National Award for Teachers 2019
Eligible postulants check to apply for the National Award Teachers Notification 2019 and submit the filled online application form before the deadline i.e, 15th June 2019. Here we are providing some simple steps to apply for the notification is given below.
- First, log on to the official website of the www.nationalawardtoteachers.com.
- Click the apply now link on the home page.
- Fill all accurate details on the form with email and password.
- Upload and scanned a signature and photograph.
- Check it’s correct or not.
- Click the submit button.
- And, click to save and take the print copy of application form for future use.
National Award for Teachers Merit list 2019
After closing the online application dates, applied postulants are eagerly waiting for the selection list. Department officials are releasing the merit list details very soon on the official website. Aspirants who are select for all conditions those are displayed on merit list pdf format file. Officials are preparing the merit list is based on some process like DSC nominations to SSC and SSC to shortlist results and issuance letters through the online web portal and then finally released the eligible applicants. People whose names are appeared on the National Award Teacher Merit List 2019 pdf file those are eligible to take the National Award Teacher 2019 from the department. The MHRD department officials are planning to issue the final selection will release on 16th August 2019. Postulants to know brief details about the National Award those can stay with our website for the new updates.