- 1 MP PAHUNT Notification 2018 Apply Online, Admit Card & Eligibility
- 1.1 Key Points of MP Vyapam PAHUNT Notification 2018:-
- 1.2 Eligibility Requirements for MAdhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2018:-
pahunt application form, mp pahunt notification, pahunt exam date, mp pahunt application process, apply online for mp pahunt, how to apply for pahunt, mppeb pahunt eligibility, mp vyapam pahunt application fee, madhya pradesh pahunt exam fee, pahunt result, pahunt admit card, mp pahunt hall ticket, madhya pradesh pahunt exam admit card, mp pahunt result, mp pahunt application last date, mp pahunt exam pattern,
MPPEB- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP Vyapam is going to conduct Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT 2018) in July 2018. Candidates who are waiting for this notification may apply for the MP PAHNUT Notification 2018. Get the complete details of MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form through this article. From here you can check the Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Eligibility, application process, registration fee, exam date, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result declaration date, etc.
MP PAHUNT Notification 2018 Apply Online, Admit Card & Eligibility
This state level entrance examination which provides admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS courses. Admission in government aided & private Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/Unani institutions of the state is done through MP PAHUNT. Students desirous for admission in aforesaid courses have to qualify the entrance exam.
Key Points of MP Vyapam PAHUNT Notification 2018:-
Examination Name: Pre Ayurveda Homeopathy Unani Naturopathy & Yoga Test 2018.
Conducted By: MPPEB- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Main WebSite: www.vyapam.nic.in
Start Date to Apply: June 2018.
Final date to Apply: June 2018.
Date of the Exam: July 2018.
Category: PAHUNT Application Form, Admit Card.
Admission Courses: BUMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/BNYS courses.
Eligibility Requirements for MAdhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2018:-
To apply for the MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2018, students must have completed the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English from the reputed board.
- Minimum age should be 17 years.
- Maximum age should be 25 years.
- And also 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category students.
The Cost of Application:
- Rs. 600/- for General category aspirants.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category applicants.
- The registration fee can be paid by debit card/credit card net banking.
Steps to Apply for MP PAHUNT 2018 Examination:-
All the candidates have to apply in a proper channel for the PAHUNT admission process. The process will be purely in a proper channel. Before Filling MP PAHUNT Exam 2018 online form to the admission process, the candidate needs to read the official notification carefully. We here sharing some of the steps that you can follow for MPPEB PAHUNT 2018 application form.
- First, open the official website of MP Vyapam i.e www.vyapam.nic.in
- Open the MP PAHUNT 2018 Notification on the home page.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph & signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Submit the application form by click on the Submit option.
- Finally, take a printout of the application and keep safe for future references.
MPPEB PAHUNT Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will be of Objective Type MCQs.
- In the exam, 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hrs.
- The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Botany, Zoology.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- There is no negative marking.
Admit Card of MP PAHUNT 2018:-
Students can access the PAHUNT 2018 Admit Card from the website of MP Vyapam. Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Hall Ticket 2018 will be released by the exam conducting authorities 15 days before the exam date. PAHUNT Exam scheduled on July 2018. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam. In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
PAHUNT 2018 Result Declaration:-
Candidates can get their MP PAHUNT Result 2018 through the website. By using the admit card number, aspirants need to download the Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Result 2018 from the official link. The board will publish the Result of MP PAHUNT Exam 2018 in the month of August 2018. The board will prepare the merit list based on the category cutoff. According to the Merit List, aspirants will call for the Counseling.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Initial Date of Online Registration||July 2018|
|Final date for Submission of Application Form||July 2018|
|Application Corrections Dates||In July 2018|
|Admit Card Release date||15 days before the exam date|
|PAHUNT Exam Conducted in||July 2018|
|Result declaration||August 2018|
We have given all the information about the MP Vyapam PAHUNT Application Form 2018 in this article. Still, if anyone has any kind of the query can leave a comment in the given box. We will get back to you in an immediate manner. We wish all the best to everyone and suggest to be in touch with us. Stay connected with us to get the latest updates of Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2018 Result, Counseling dates.