The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2019) notification had released. This is a worldwide entrance examination conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Through this LSAT 2019 examination can get admission into various Law Courses offered in different countries. The aspirants who are waiting for the Law Courses Admission can apply online for the LSAT 2019 entrance exam. The LSAC conducts LSAT Entrance Exam for Law courses admission yearly once in India. Interested candidates can read this page for details of LSAT 2019 exam dates, Registration process, Eligibility, Exam pattern, Syllabus, etc.
LSAT India Online Registration 2019 Exam Dates, Syllabus & Pattern
LSAC is responsible for conducting the LAST examination throughout the state. Every year lakhs of students appeared in the LSAT exam from the state of Telangana. Recently it is released the LAST Exam Notification 2019 and updated apply link. Aspirants who are waiting for this notification need to apply for the LSAT Exam 2019 on or before the last date. Before applying aspirants may check the LAST 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Now the aspirants can make Online LSAT 2019 Application form from official website on or before the due dates. For more details of LSAC LAST Online Application 2019 visit the official link of LSAC.
Brief Details About LSAT 2019 Notification:-
- Conducting Body: – Law School Admission Council.
- Name of Exam: – Law School Admission Test – LSAT.
- Exam for: – Law Courses Admission.
- Mode of Application: – Online.
- Application Starts From -16th Oct 2018
- Registration Closed on -15th May 2019
- Date of Exam:- 26th May 2019.
- Article About: – LSAT 2019 Entrance Exam Notification.
- Official Website for LSAT 2019:- www.lsac.org
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT India 2019:-
- For BA LLB Course: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or any equivalent from any certified board, with a minimum of 45% marks.
- LLB Courses: Aspirants must have Bachelor Degree in any subject from any reputed board, with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For LLM course: Candidates must pass the 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme with a minimum of 45% marks.
The Cost of Application:-
- Application Fee will be Rs. 3800/- without official LSAT India handbook.
- The fee can be made through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Net Banking & Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or Demand Draft.
- In the case of payment through DD candidates have to send the printed application along with DD to the address mentioned below:
6708, DLF Phase IV,
LSAT 2019 Online Application Procedure:-
- Contenders have to visit the official link.
- Click on LSAT 2019 Entrance Test application.
- Read the instructions carefully & click apply online.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Pay the application form fee by the online or DD.
- Upload students photo and scanned signature.
- Click on Submit option and take print of it for future use.
Exam Pattern/Syllabus for LSAT 2019 Entrance Exam:-
- The exam will be in offline mode.
- The exam Paper divided into 4 sections.
- For each section, 35 minutes will give to answers.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- 2 hours 20 minutes will be given to complete answers.
- Exam Pattern will be like this
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96||2 hrs and 20 min|
The general topics covered in the entrance exam are Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. Candidates should prepare for the LSAT 2019 India exam as per Syllabus.
Admit Cards Download:-
Contenders will get the LSAC LAST 2019 Hall Ticket after the application process over. LSAT 2019 Admit Card will be available from 2nd or 3rd week of May 2019. Postulants can download the admit card by using the registration number from the official website. This is a very important document for the very examination. candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall.
LSAT 2019 India Exam Result Declaration:-
After the commencement of the entrance exam, the LSAT Result 2019 will be declared on the official website. The LSAT 2019 result will make available in the third week of June 2019. Applicants can visit the official site to check it. The LSAT marks report will have details like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank.
Admission Process Details:-
Law Courses Admission process will depend on the LSAT score & required institution rules. LSAT score considers many University’s/Institutions in India. Candidates with their scorecard of LSAT 2019 can report to the institution of their choice to get admission. For more details stay connected with us.
Important Dates to Remember:-
|Online Registration Starts From||16th Oct 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||15th May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||One week before the examination|
|Date of LSAT Examination||26th May 2019|
|Result Declared on||8th June 2019|
Here, we share full information on LSAC LAST Application 2019. On before the last date, applicants need to fill the LAST Application Form 2019. Applicants are advised to stay connected with to know about LSAT 2019 examination. From here, applicants may also check CMAT Notification 2019 and XAT Exam Result 2019