- 1 Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2017 KPRB 300 Jobs Application & Eligibility
- 1.1 Key Details of KPRB Civic Volunteer Notification 2017:-
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Conditions of KPRB Civic Volunteer Jobs 2017:-
- 1.1 Key Details of KPRB Civic Volunteer Notification 2017:-
kprb civic volunteer recruitment, kprb civic volunteer notification, kprb civic volunteer application form, kolkata police recruitment, kolkata police civic volunteer notification, kolkata police civic volunteer application, kprb civic volunteer eligibility, kprb civic volunteer selection, application process of kolkata police, kprb civic volunteer application process, kprb, kolkata police jobs, kolkata civic volunteer vacancy, kolkata police civil volunteer posts, application of kprb civic volunteer,
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2017 KPRB 300 Jobs Application & Eligibility
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board has recently circulated the notification for 300 Civic Volunteer Posts. Interested candidates may fill the application form on or before the last date i.e 28th Sep 2017. Before applying, aspirants can check the eligibility details and other details about this KPRB Civil Volunteer Notification 2017. Aspirants who are waiting for govt jobs may use this good opportunity through KPRB Recruitment 2017. This is the best opportunity for the class 8th standard students. In this article, contenders who applied for KPRB Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2017 may check the Application Fee, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection, Application Process, and other more info.
Those who are looking for Latest govt Jobs they may download the KPRB Civic Volunteer Advertisement 2017. Applicants must submit the application form for KPRB Jobs 2017 on or before the end of the last date. Application Forms available from 21st Sep 2017. Check the article below. Because here we have complete details regarding KPRB Civic Volunteer Application Form 2017 which is mentioned below. The jobless aspirants can check the eligibility criteria before applying to Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017. For more details, contenders can visit the official notification. The aspirants can stay in touch with our articles for more information.
Key Details of KPRB Civic Volunteer Notification 2017:-
Name of the Recruiting Board: – Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL).
Job Role: – Civic Volunteer.
Available Vacancies: – 300 Posts.
Category: – Application Form.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Initial Date of Application Submission: – 21st Sep 2017.
Final Date of Application Submission: – 28th Sep 2017.
Type of Job:- State Govt Jobs.
Official Link: – kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Eligibility Conditions of KPRB Civic Volunteer Jobs 2017:-
- To apply for the KPRB Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2017 candidates must have passed the 8th class from recognized board or institution.
- Preference would be given to the candidates who have done well in sports & have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- The aspirant shall have adequate skill in working on the computer & have the suitable certificate to claim their expertise.
To apply for Kolkata Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2017, the applicant should have minimum 20 years of age on 01st Sep 2017 and maximum 60 years of age. The age relaxation is applicable for reserved category applicants as per KPRB rules.
The Cost of Application:
Candidates can refer the official notification for application fee details.
Shortlisted aspirants for the Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Civic Volunteer Jobs will get the good salary according to their norms.
The Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of the interview by a selection committee comprising Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as Chairman along with one Assistant Commissioner of Police and one Inspector of Police both working under Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as members.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Initial date of Application Form Submission||21st Sep 2017|
|Final date of Application Form Submission||28th Sep 2017|
|Interview Conducted on||Updated Soon|
|Selected Candidates List Declared on||Notified Soon|
The Application Process of KPRB Civic Volunteer Posts 2017:-
All the candidates who satisfy the above eligibility requirements have to apply in an offline mode. However to get the Application of KPRB Civic Volunteer candidate can refer the official website. We here giving you some of the steps that you can follow for getting the KPRB Civic Volunteer Application Form 2017.
Steps to Get the Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Application Form 2017:-
- Visit the official website firstly.
- Click on the link of KPRB Civic Volunteer Advertisement 2017 on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application form.
- Applicants will collect the application form from Traffic Training School, 8, Tarashankar Sarani, Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park).
- Fill the application form with the correct data and
- Attach the required documents like ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card/ Bank Passbook with the photograph, Educational Certificates, Caste along with the application form.
- Submit the application with enclosures at the same place after filling the application form properly.
Imp Note: No application will receive after the last date and time of receipt of application. Incomplete applications without required documents as laid down in para D (a) are liable to reject.
Click Here- To Get KPRB Civic Volunteer Application Form 2017
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs Interview Details:-
The officials will conduct the interview for the applied candidates, after completion of the application process. At the time of the interview, aspirants must bring the original documents for the verification. We will soon notify the interview dates. So all aspirants stay here to know the more information of the Civic Volunteers Interview details.
Here we share all details about this article. If you get more updates participants stay connected with us to know the latest information regarding the KPRB Civic Volunteer Notification 2017 and further selection details.