- 1 KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Admissions Form
- 2 Overview of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Notification:-
- 3 Details about the KGMU Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020:-
- 4 KGMU Application Form 2018 KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Notification:-
- 5 Steps to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018:-
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: The Kings George’s Medical University as declared the notification B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test. The candidates who are eligible can start applying from May 2020 and the last date will be in 10th July 2020. The postulants must be submitted KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Application 2020 before the last date. The aspirants can find the details of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Notification 2020 below in the article and apply online now. KGMU will conduct the entrance test in July 2020 to allow the qualified candidates to get admission in the B.Sc Nursing Programme provided by the Kings George’s Medical University. The contenders who are interested and waiting for the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 can read this page for the updates of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020 like application process/ fee, eligibility, eligibility, exam date, pattern, result, and many other.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Admissions Form
Every year the KGM university conducts B.Sc Nursing entrance exam for the sake of admissions into various courses. The candidates who are waiting for the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission details can now check the below article. The officials will give the admission based on the merits the of the postulant in the entrance exam. This academic year 2020 the admissions for the B.Sc Nursing Courses. The aspirants who wish to take the admissions must submit the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form before the last date. The application and the eligibility details are mentioned in the article below. Only the contestants who satisfy the King Georges Medical Univ Nursing Eligibility criteria must apply for the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Process 2020.
Overview of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Notification:-
University Name: Kings George’s Medical University.
Exam Name: KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020.
Course Name: B.Sc Nursing.
Notice About: KGMU B.Sc Nursing Application.
Registration Mode: Online.
Initial Date of Registration: May 2020.
Online Registration Final Date: July 2020.
Date of Entrance Test: July 2020.
Result Publish Date: Released Soon.
Website Address: www.kgmu.org
Courses Offered by Kings George’s Medical University:-
- BDS, MDS.
- MD/ MS.
- PG Diploma Courses.
- Diploma In Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nursing.
- Diploma Dental Hygienist.
- Dental Mechanics Diploma.
- Superspeciality Courses (DM/ Mch).
- M.Phil in Translation Health Science Admission.
- Ph.D Program.
- MD- PhD.
- B.Sc Nursing.
- Paramedical Courses etc.
Details about the KGMU Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020:-
Age limit –
Candidate minimum age for applying is 17 years as on 31st of December 2020.
Qualifications for admission-
- Applicants must have qualified Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years) from the certified board
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from a certified board
- Postulants must have qualified 12 years schooling from a recognized board of Science (Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, and Chemistry) and English from the certified board
- The aspirants of general and OBC category must have 50% of marks and for SC ST at least 40% of marks.
KGMU Selection Process –
Admission based on the written test performance and merit list prepaid by the university. The aspirants must secure the minimum qualifying marks to get the admissions. The details will be updated once the entrance exam is completed.
KGMU Application Form 2018 KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Notification:-
Applicants need to apply by visiting at Kings George’s Medical University official page. Candidates need to create a user ID and Password. Apply for the notification by using the password and ID. The applications will start in the month of May 2018 and the postulants must submit it before the last date. The contenders can follow the below instructions which may help the applicant to submit the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Online Form easily.
Steps to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018:-
You have to complete the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Online Registration on or before the last date. Aspirants can collect the other details of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Application Form from this post.
- Open the official website to start the application process.
- Check for the Apply Online for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 link from the home page.
- Register the name of the candidate and pay the application fee.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Upload the required documents and submit it.
- Save the application number for later use.
Application Fee –
- Candidates of OBC and Gen need to pay a Nonrefundable fee of Rs. 2000/- and
- Applicants of SC ST need to pay Rs.1200/-
- The application fee is payable through Allahabad Bank /HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank, A/C No.-50200011776092 IFSC code- HDFC0000596, Chowk Branch, Lucknow.
- Ac number of Allahabad Bank, A/C No.- 50277920995, IFSC code-ALLA0211028, Branch- KGMC, Lucknow, U.P
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2020 Details:-
The aspirants can download the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Hall Ticket 2020 10 days before the exam date. The applicants using their application ID need to get the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2020 from the website. The officials will upload all the entry card soon on the website after the application process. The contenders can find the details about the applicant, exam date, & time on the Hall Ticket of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020. The admit card is mandatory to be carried to the exam hall. Without KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 the aspirants will not be allowed to write the exam.
B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam pattern & KGMU Syllabus 2020:-
The aspirants who applied for the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be searching for the exam syllabus and KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exa, Pattern. The contenders can get the latest updates of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Syllabus 2020 from our website soon after the application process. The students need to prepare well for the exam as the admission will be basing on the merits. The candidates can also get the previous year papers model paper, question banks and test papers from our web page as well can download from the website.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Result 2020:-
The officials will announce the KGMU B.Sc Entrance Exam Result on the official website after the exam. The dates will announce well in advance to the contenders. We will provide the instructions and the direct link to help the applicant in checking the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Result 2020 easily. By using the hall ticket number and date of birth, aspirants may check the Result of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. After getting the entrance test result, qualified aspirants need to attend the counselling. We will soon notify the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Schedule 2020 on our web portal.
A nonrefundable fee of Rs. 300/- will have to submit through Bank Draft in favor of ‘Controller of Examination’ payable at Lucknow. At the time of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process 2020, aspirants need to produce the original documents for the verification. The details about the merit list and the KGMU Counselling will be announced once the results are declared.
Important Dates of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020:-
|Application Form Available (Online)||May 2020|
|Last date for application||July 2020|
|Payment for the application through
|Admit card available Online from||July 2020|
|Written Examination –
Day, Date and Reporting time
|Center for examination||Lucknow (Details on admit card)|
|Result can be seen on Website||Soon Releases|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counselling
Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling
| Aug 2020
|Last date up to which students can be admitted to vacancies due to any reason||Sep 2020|
Candidates can get the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 Application Form the official website and submit it before the due date. Candidates are requiring visiting the website for more updates. Here we will keep updating the KGMU B.Sc (N) Application Form 2020 and if you are interested so we are advising you to keep visiting us for latest updates.