Karnataka Examination Authority is going to declare the PGCET Result 2017 soon on the official website. The postulants who wrote the Kar PGCET Exam might be looking for the updates. The officials have conducted the exam in the month of July 2017 at various exam centres. The entrance exam is for the admissions into courses like MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.E.
KEA Kar PGCET Result 2017 MBA/MCA Counselling Dates
KEA has organised the PGCET exam on July 2017 and candidates those who appeared for this exam were now started searching for counselling dates and procedure and seat allotment matrix. Based on candidates rank in KEA PGCET 2017 the seats are allotted to the candidates and based on their choice filling in option entry form. KEA prepares the merit list based on candidates to score in the entrance exam.
Overview of Karnataka PGCET Exam 2017
- Exam Organised by Karnataka Examination Authority
- Name of the exam: Post Graduate Common Entrance Examination
- Category: KkEA PGCET Counselling Schedule 2017.
- Karnataka PGCET KEA Exam held on July 2017.
- Exam Location: Karnataka State.
Details about the KEA PGCET Result 2017:
The officials will declare the result soon on the official website. The postulants who are waiting can check the instructions below. This will help the contender to download the merits easily. The applicants must have the admit card number to download the rank card.
- Open the official website.
- Check for the result tab in the front page.
- Click on the appropriate result link.
- Enter the applicant’s details in the fields required.
- Once you submit the candidate’s marks will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out of required.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling Schedule 2017
The postulants who qualified the entrance exam will be called for the document verification based on KEA PGCET seat Matrix and ranks. The candidates need to reach the venue on time with all the documents. Once the verification is done basing on the ranks the candidates will be given a list of colleges. Aspirants need to select their preferred college and submit through web counselling.
There will be two rounds of the counselling process. The postulants who failed in the 1st counselling due to any reason can apply for the 2nd round.
- Document Verification
- Option Entry
- Seat Allotment
KEA PGCET Seat Allotment 2017
The aspirants after the document verification will be submitting the college name of their choice. The officials will send a seat allotment letter to the applicant. The candidates need to report to the college and pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
Course Wise KEA PGCET Counselling:
- MCA Counselling 2017
- Kea PGCET MBA Counselling 2017
- M.Arch Counselling 2017
- Kea M.Tech Counselling 2017
Now all those students those who find themselves in the confusion that what documents are necessary for keeping in the Karnataka PGCET Counselling check below
Important Documents for Verification
- Counselling Letter
- Bank e-Challan for the application fees.
- PGCET-2017 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of 10th Standard / SSC and Class 12th
- All years and semesters degree marks sheet
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree Certificate
Official website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
|Result Date||August 2017|
|Document Verification||August 2017|
|Karnataka PGCET Seat Allotment||September 2017|