- 1 Jharkhand JEECE Online Application 2019 Eligibility & Admission Notification
jeece admission notification, jeece admission, jeece be/ b.tech eligibility criteria, jeece exam pattern & syllabus, jeece be application form, jeece b.tech apply online, jeece admit card, jeece b.tech hall ticket, jeece eligiblity criteria, jeece be/ b.tech result, jeece be/ b.tech admission
Jharkhand JEECE Online Application 2019 Eligibility & Admission Notification
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – JCECEB is going to conduct the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) in the month of May 2019 for BE/ B.Tech Courses. The applicants who are looking for the admission can utilize this best opportunity. The JEECE Online Application Form 2019 will available in the month of April 2019. Candidates can check the JEECE BE/ B.Tech Eligiblity Criteria 2019 given below.
JEECE Admission 2019 Application Form
Interested and eligible students can apply through online mode before the last date in the official web portal. To get more information about JEECE Admission 2019 such as education qualification, age limit, application fees, important date, apply online to check given article so, candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal for more latest updates. In this page, we are providing all the details about JEECE Admission Notification 2019.
Brief Details about JCECEB BE/ B.Tech Admission 2019
Name of the Board: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Exam Name: Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination.
Name of the Courses: BE/ B.Tech Courses.
Admission for: Engineering.
Starting date to apply application: April 2019.
Last date for submitting the application: In the month of April 2019.
Official Link: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for JEECE B.Tech Admission Notification 2019
- Students a citizen of India.
- The candidates should have passed 12th class/ intermediate from any recognized board & must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The students Must have at least 45% of general category and 40% for the reserved category in the qualifying exam.
There are no maximum/ minimum age limit criteria for JEECE 2019
- General category candidates need to pay the application fees: Rs. 550/-
- OBC category candidates to pay the application fees: Rs. 275/– through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
|Online application starts from||In the month of April 2019|
|Closing date of online application||April 2019|
|Admit card date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Result declaration||In the month of May 2019|
|1st/ First counseling starts from||June 2019|
|Second/ 2nd counseling starts from||4th week of June 2019|
JEECE B.Tech Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
- The exam will consist of Multiple Choice/ Objective Type question papers.
- Medium of question will be in English and Hindi
- For each and every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be a Negative marking question paper.
- ¼ will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The subjects in examination comprise of PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Each subject carries 50 MCQ’s.
|Subject Code||Name of the Topics||No. of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||150 (50 each subject)|
|PCB||Chemistry, Physics & Biology||150 (50 each subject)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||200 (50 each subject)|
JEECE B.Tech Apply Online Process 2019:
- Students need to open the official website of jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Check the link named JEECE BE Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Put the required details in online application form without any mistakes.
- Insert a scanned passport size photographs & signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode by using the debit card, credit card, net banking.
- Click on the submit option.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further uses.
JEECE B.Tech Admit Card 2019
JEECE BE Hall Ticket 2019 will available shortly the at the official web portal after verifying applications and that will announce prior to entrance examination date. Admit card can download by using application number and password from the main link. All the details about entrance exam date, time, venue of the examination will appear on the hall ticket. Participants can download JCECECB BE Entrance Admit Card 2019 from the main web page at the time of examination and should carry it to enter the exam center. So all keep in touch with us.
Result & Merit List for JEECE B.Tech/ BE 2019
The result will declare in the official web portal after completion of the correction process. The applicants who are participated in the entrance exam can download the result from the main portal after the declaration of the result. The postulants who are searching for the JEECE Result 2019 will available in the month of June 2019. The result can download by using hall ticket number, password/ date of birth from the main page. The result will be officially declared on the official web portal of the JCECEB. The aspirants who are qualified in the entrance exam then called for the counseling, The selected candidates must carry the original document to the counseling. The JEECE B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2019 will update shortly in this article.
For more detail about Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination BE/ B.Tech will update this page so, candidates need to stay connected with us. From here, applicants may check SRMJEEE Application 2019 and VITMEE Notification 2019
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in