- 1 JEECUP Entrance Admit Card 2019 Download Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) has conducted the JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) in the month of April 2019 for Polytechnic, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy Courses. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date. JEECUP Application Form 2019 will available in the month of Dec 2018 to Feb 2019. The aspirants can download JEECUP Entrance Admit Card 2019 now from the website. The details are available below on the page below.
JEECUP Entrance Admit Card 2019 Download Exam Pattern, Syllabus
A large number of candidates can apply for the exam. The aspirants who appear in the exam can download the JEECUP Engineering Entrance Admit Card 2019. The participants who are searching for the UPBTE JEECUP Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 will available in this article so, candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal regularly for more latest information.
JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Admit Card 2019
Name of the Board: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education.
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP.
Name of the Courses: Polytechnic, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy Courses.
Admission for: Under Graduate Courses.
Details about: Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Exam Date: April 2019.
Declaration of Result: May 2019.
Official Link: www.jeecup.org
Date of Remainder UPJEE Polytechnic 2019:
|Starting date for Application form||the 3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit card publishing date||2nd week of April 2019|
|UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|The announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counseling starts||May or June 2019|
JEECUP Diploma Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance exam will contain the Multiple Choice/ Objective Type questions.
- The exam will conduct on the Offline Mode by using Pen & Paper.
- Duration of time is 3 Hours.
- The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- The exam will conduct 2 sessions Morning & Evening Session.
- Each question carries 4 Marks.
- There will be a Negative Marking question paper.
- For each wrong carry, 1 mark will deduct.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|Physics||30 MCQs||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 MCQs||120 Marks|
|Mathematics||60 MCQs||240 Marks|
|Total||120 MCQs||480 Marks|
Courses Name & Subject wise Question percentage:
Engineering & Technology Diploma:
- Physics & Chemistry-50%
- Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture-50%
Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile design and Engineering:
- English & Hindi Comprehension-20%
- Reasoning & Intelligence- 50%
- General Awareness- 30%
1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
2. Library & Information Science:
- English & Hindi Comprehension- 30%
- Reasoning & Intelligence- 35%
- Numerical Ability- 10%
- General Awareness- 25%
Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Physics & Chemistry-50%
- Biology or Maths-50%
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture):
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology:
- Reasoning & Logical Discussion-25%
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Attitude-25%
- General Knowledge-25%
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering:
- Physics & Chemistry- 50%
- Maths- 50%
Syllabus for Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019
- Laws of Motion
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
Motion in one dimension
Work, Power, and Energy
Motion in two dimensions
Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Electromagnetic induction
- Atomic Structure
- General Organic Chemistry
- Preparation and Properties
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
Anatomy of Root, stem, and leaf
Seeds in angiospermic plants
Cell differentiation Plant Tissue
- Origin of Life
- Applied Biology
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Animal Physiology
Mechanism of Organic Evolution
Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit)
Detailed studies of Protozoa, Porifera, Coelenterate
Aschelminthes, Annelida, and Arthropod.
- Agricultural Physics
- Agri Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Statistics
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Coding and decoding
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Statement conclusion
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Analogy
- Semantic Classification
Numerical Ability & Scientific Attitude:
- Calculation of fraction
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculations
- Percentages, square roots etc.
- Data / Table Analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram,
- Pie Chart analysis
- General Policy
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research.
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
- Word Meanings
- Fill in the blanks
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms
- Reading comprehension’s followed by questions.
Admit Card for UPBTE JEECUP Engineering 2019
The aspirants who are going to write the exam, those can download the hall ticket on the portal. The organization will publish the JEECUP Technology Admit Card 2019 shortly. Students can download the hall ticket by using reg number and password. Candidates must carry the hall ticket card to the entrance examination, without entry card participants will not allow for the exam hall. Follow the below instructions to download the hall ticket.
How to Get the UPJEE Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019:
- log on to the authorized website of
- Search for JEECUP Pharmacy Hall Ticket 2019 link on the home page.
- Check on that appropriate link.
- Enter the asked fields and hit the submit button.
- The e-admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out for further references.
Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP Result 2019
After Successful completion of the JEECUP Entrance Exam, candidates are curiously searching for the JEECUP UG Result 2019 will intimate on the official web page. The officials will announce the result after completion of the correction process. By using application number nad password/ date of birth applicants can check the So, candidates have to maintain some patience to check their result.
Admission for JEECUP Engineering & Technology 2019
The admission on the basis of their marks secured by the participants in JEECUP entrance test. The JEECUP Diploma Admission Procedure 2019 will available in the month of July 2019. The selection procedure will begin after result announcement in the month of May/ June 2019.