- 1 JCECE PECE Counseling Results 2018 Polytechnic 1 2 3 Round, Seat Allotment
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will soon declare the Polytechnic PECE Counselling Schedule 2018 on its official site. The candidates who are searching for the updates of JCECE Polytechnic PECE Counseling, results and seat allotment details need to wait for some more time and visit the official page of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. However here we have some updates to help the applicants and we hope this information will be useful to all applicants of Jharkhand JCECE Polytechnic PECE 2018 Notification.
JCECE PECE Counseling Results 2018 Polytechnic 1 2 3 Round, Seat Allotment
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducted JCECE Polytechnic PECE 2018 test for admissions into various colleges/institution in Diploma Polytechnic programs. It is a state level examination conducted for providing admissions into various diploma courses offered by different colleges in Jharkhand state. Candidates called for Polytechnic PECE 2018 and now JCECE is going to declare details of counseling rounds. Based on marks obtained in the written test candidates called for Jharkhand PECE Counseling rounds. As per the latest update, JCECE PECE Counseling Process will start from July 2018.
Candidates who have attended and qualified in JCECE Polytechnic PECE 2018 exam need to Register for counseling process by visiting the official page. The complete details of registration will be uploaded soon in official page. Seat allotment of candidates will be based on the online choice filling of candidates’ colleges and rank of candidates. Candidates can apply for counseling until 1st 2nd and 3rd rounds. The candidates who want to change the allotted seat can apply till 2nd 3rd rounds and based on available seat board allot seats to candidates.
Brief Details About Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018:-
Name of the university: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Name of the Exam: Polytechnic Entrance Competetive Examination 2018.
Courses offered: Diploma Courses.
Website Address: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Date of the Exam: May 2018.
Result Declaration Date: May/ June 2018.
Article Category: JCECEB PECE Counselling 2018.
Counseling Starts in June 2018.
- The counseling fee is Rs. 250/- for SC, ST & all women candidates and Rs. 400/- for other categories.
- The fee payment is done through bank or post office challan.
- Students also have to pay the seat allotment fees of Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in the favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
Details About Jharkhand PECE Counselling 2018:-
Counseling procedure to start after the declaration of result and probably will start in the month of June 2018. Applicants will be allotted college based on the score and rank obtained in PECE exam 2018. The officials will release the JCECEB PECE Counselling Details 2018 on the web portal. Candidates can check the web page for counseling details. The aspirants will submit the original documents at the time of counseling. All applicants are compulsory to bring documents such as the rank card, mark sheets and other certificates to the counseling center. The postulants can check the stepwise counseling process below-
Steps of Counseling:
- Certificates verification
- Registration for Counseling/fee payments
- Online choice filling
- Seat allotment letter
- Admission in allotted colleges
- The applicants after checking the result can apply for the Counselling.
- The contenders who qualify the exam are only eligible for the verification round.
- The applicants need to fill the college of choice there in the form.
- The officials will call the aspirants for the verification of documents as per the merits in the entrance exam.
- The candidate needs to check the counseling venue details from the website & reach on time for counseling.
- Once the applicants reach the venue they need to submit all the documents for verification.
- The counselor after verifying the documents will give the seat allotment letter to the candidates according to their choice & preference.
- The applicants after receiving the seat allotment letter the contenders must reach the college & pay the admission fee.
If any applicant fails to report the college their seats will be liable for cancellation. If the contenders are not satisfied with the allotted seat the applicants can apply for the 2nd round of counseling.
Documents required for certificate verification:
- JCECE Polytechnic Rank card/Admit cards
- Marks sheets of 10th and 12th class
- Caste/Income certificate for required candidates
- 6 Photos and ID proof
- Transfer certificate from the last qualifying college
Seat Allotments in JCECE Polytechnic 2018:
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will allow the seat to applicants based on rank/online choice filling and candidates final allotment letter will be uploaded in official page candidates need to download allotment letter from official page and complete with the process of admission on or before the last date. For more updates and details visit the official page of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Key Dates to be Remember:
|CML Rank Range||Counselling Dates & Time|
|1001||2000||In June 2018|
|4501||6000||In June 2018|
|8001||10000||In July 2018|
|16001||20000||In July 2018|
|30001||36000||In July 2018|
Candidates who are going to take admissions in various courses they can start Jharkhand PECE Counseling 2018 from June 2018. However, you get any problem then you must visit the website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competetive Examination- JCECEB.