Indian Navy invites the online applications for the unmarried male candidates as Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)- Feb 2020 batch. There are 2700 SSR Sailor vacancies in the Indian Navy. The officials have released the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Notification 2019 on the official website. So the contenders interested Indian Navy SSR Sailor Apply Online 2019. The applications are going to start from 28th June 2019 and end 10th July 2019. The contenders can check the eligibility details on the notification and fill the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Applications 2019 before the last date i.e. 10th July 2019. The mode of applications is through online mode. The contenders can follow us for more information.
Every year the Indian Navy will release the recruitment to fill the various vacancies. A large number of candidates will apply and get jobs in the Indian Navy. Now the Indian has released the notification to select the Unmarried Male candidates as a sailor in senior secondary recruits. The contenders who are interested to get the jobs in the Indian Navy utilize the opportunity. The aspirants can check the eligibility details and submit the application form. The more details about the recruitment will be available below.
Overview of Indian Navy SSR Sailor Apply Online 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Senior Secondary Recruits Sailor post|
|No of Vacancies||2700 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Initial Date of Applications for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Jobs||26th June 2019|
|End Date of Applications for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Jobs||10th July 2019|
|Category of Article||Indian Navy SSR Sailor Apply Online 2019|
The contenders going to apply for the Indian Navy SSR Sailor have to complete the 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
The aspirants should be born between the 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 can apply for the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Jobs 2019.
Pay & Allowances:
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600 pm will be admissible on successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible from the date of commencement of service.
- On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 21,700-69,100. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs. 2,000/- plus MSP @ Rs. 2,000/- plus DA.
The selection of candidates for the post on the basis of written test, physical fitness test, and medical examination. The contenders applied have to attend the written exam conducted by the officials. The applicants cleared the written exam will eligible for the Physical Fitness test. The contenders qualified in the PET will eligible for the medical examination. The contenders need to attend the medical examination. The selected candidates in the medical examination are appointed for the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Jobs 2018
Examination Fee: The aspirants applied for the Indian Navy SSR Sailor 2018 need to pay an examination fee. The applicants (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
The Indian Navy has released the applications to select the candidates for the unmarried male candidates as a sailor for senior secondary recruits. So the contenders interested can check the eligibility details and submit the application form through online. Below are some steps to fill the application forms through online. The aspirants can follow the steps.
The contenders need to keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
The aspirants need to register yourself on the official website i.e.www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Ids. If you have already registered then the check whether you are giving valid registration id or not.
- Log on with your registration id and click on “Current Opportunites”.
- Click on the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Application Form 2019.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill up the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach all the scanned documents to the application form.
- Recheck the application form if they are any mistakes officials will reject the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download a copy of the application for further use.
|S. No||Medium of Exam||Type of Exam||Topic Names||Total Questions||Max Marks||Test Period|
|1||Objective type (Multiple choices)||English||English||100||100||1 Hour|
|2||Hindi & English||Science|
- The written exam contains objective type questions.
- The test is bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Total No. of Questions available in the exam is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The examination is 100 marks.
- The duration of the test is 1 hour.
- There is negative marking for the wrong answer i.e. 0.25 penalty
- The standard of question paper is on the basis 10+2 and the syllabus and sample papers are available on the official website.
The Indian Navy is going to conduct the written exam for the applied candidates for SSR Sailor Jobs. The Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam Date 2019 will be available soon on the official website. So the contenders attending the exam can download the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Hall Ticket 2019. The officials are going to release the admit card on the official website. The contenders can download the admit card from the official website by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The aspirants can stay in touch with us for more information.