An ongoing employment notification is circulated by Indian Navy Short Service Commission for recruitment of unmarried candidates, both men and women for different courses starting in the month of January 2018 at Indian naval academy, Kerala. So, the aspirants who are interested in joining the Navy department the as Pilot/ Air Traffic Controller for academic section 2017 – 18 should first check the eligibility details which are given in detail in our article.
The Commission of Indian Army every year recruits many candidates by opening many vacancies through the notification for hiring eligible and talented members. Now, Indian Navy SSC has come with different posts recruitment in Indian Naval department. All willing candidates can check the details regarding application like education required for posts, age limit, selection process, processing fee, salary offered and various other information about exam syllabus and pattern are given below in our article.
Eligibility norms for Indian Navy SSC recruitment 2017: –
Required qualification: –
Indian Navy Pilot posts: – Candidates should have all certificates of BE / B. Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths. The minimum percentage in BE/ B. Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55%. CPL holder must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Age bar: – Candidates should have following minimum and maximum age for required posts
|Pilots and observer posts||19 years (minimum)||24 years|
|CPL holders||19 years||25 years|
|NAIC posts||19 – 1/2 years||25 years|
The procedure of selection: –
- Candidates will be selected based on following criteria are
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled for Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore for pilot,
- SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by the candidate in their application form).
- (b) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I
- stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence
- Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail
- Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx
- Successful candidates will undergo the medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
- (c) Candidates recommended by the SSBs cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies available.
|Branch/ Cadre||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|Pilot||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
Indian Navy SSC recruitment details are: –
Organisation name: – Indian Navy Short Service Commission
Department name : – Indian Naval Department
Posts offered are: – Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Pilot
Academic section :- 2017 – 18
Article is about: – Circulation of recruitment notification
First and foremost step to apply for Indian Navy is aspirant has to satisfy all eligibility points then go for below procedure to fill up the application form.
- All concerned candidates open the homepage, through official website of Indian Navy
- After reaching homepage should hit on Officer entry then click on Online application form.
- Now read the notification carefully if, found eligible
- Fill the online application form with required details as per mentioned format of applicants.
- Upload all photocopies as asked and submit it with before the last date. ‘
- Take print of it, and one copy of this application is duly and signed and submitted to given address with relevant certificates for given address through the post on or before last submission date.
Post-Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023.
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Syllabus and exam pattern:-
As soon as all application are processed by officials of Indian Navy then the examination date will be announced. Till then candidates can search for previous years model papers and start preparing for the exam for more details and updates regarding exam pattern and syllabus will be updated shortly at our various articles.
The written test will be organised for all the applicants with particular details on admit card about exam centre, enrollment number, post applied for, time of the exam, date of written test and various other details and guidelines for appearing the exam. Admit cards can be downloaded 15 days prior to examination date by the official website of Indian Navy.
- Last date of online application form: – 11th March 2017
- The last date for submitting the form through posts is- 31st March 2017
Note: – To get additional information about the Indian Navy SSC notification stays in touch with our articles.