- 1 GPAT Entrance Notification 2019 Online Registration Date, Admit Card, Result
- 2 GPAT Entrance Apply Online 2019
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct the GPAT – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Entrance Exam. The GPAT Entrance Exam is organized for the pharmacy graduates for the coming academic year 2019.
GPAT Entrance Notification 2019 Online Registration Date, Admit Card, Result
The postulants who are interested in applying can now check the details about the application. The application forms will be available on the official website. Below are the details about the online application & eligibility.
Overview of the GPAT Entrance Test 2019
Exam Conducting Board: AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education
Name of the exam: GPAT – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Level of Exam: National level
For the academic year: 2019
Mode of applying: Online only
Article: GPAT Application 2019
GPAT Entrance Apply Online 2019
The graduate Aptitude test entrance Online Application is invited for the eligible and talented students who wish to take admission into Masters courses in Pharmacy (M.pharma). The postulants who satisfy the below eligibility criteria can get the application forms from the website. The application form must reach the officials before the end date. Below we have provided the instructions to help the applicants in submitting the form easily.
Procedure to Apply for AICTE GPAT Application Form 2019
- Go to official website of AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education.
- Candidates have to set password can open frequently for checking details.
- Open the application form, fill it up with all details of applicants like personal details, education details etc.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in given format.
- Make the payment of application fee in a given format in which you are comfortable to pay.
- Submit form till the last date through online mode only.
Details about the AICTE GPAT Eligibility Norms
First eligibility is the candidate should be the citizen of India.
Required Education: Candidates must have completed graduate in pharmacy from recognized university/ board/ institute with the minimum required percentage. Students who are in their final year of B-Pharmacy can also apply for GPAT Entrance 2019 Registration.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for GPAT should have to application fee through any mode like online and offline format by demand draft, credit card, debit card and net banking.
- For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1400 + bank charges
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 700 + bank charges.
Documents required for registering to GPAT are:-
- Applicants personal details and education details
- Choice of the city to write the exam
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Valid Email Id and mobile number
- Details about the submission of fee in which you are paying.
Candidates applying for GPAT online form should ensure the eligibility criteria and other details before applying. Students need to submit the online application on or before the last date
|Application Start Date||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date||15th December 2018|
|GPAT Exam Date||27th January 2019|
|Admit Card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Result Date||February 2019|
Details about the GPAT Admit Card 2019
The postulants who applied for the entrance exam must have the admit card to write the exam. The contenders can download it from the website using the application number. The officials will not allow writing the exam without the hall ticket. The details about the admit card will be available soon on our page.
Exam Pattern & GPAT 2019 Syllabus:
The postulants can get the syllabus and the exam pattern on our page. The contenders who wish to start preparing for the exam can visit the website and download the previous year papers, model papers & question papers. The aspirants need to prepare well for the exam as selection relies on it. The contenders need to stay in touch with us for the latest updates.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test- GPAT Entrance Result 2019:
The postulants who wrote the exam can check the result from the website. The officials will announce the result only on the website. The contenders must have the admit card number to check the result from the site. For the details keep visiting our page.