The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management(GITAM) has released the notification about GITAM Admission Test(GAT) 2019. The admission will be in different courses at the UG & PG level in the field of Technology & Pharmacy. The process of admission will start after completing the exam. Every year the board conducts the GAT for the admissions of eligible students. On or before the due date, applicants need to fill GITAM GAT Application 2019. For more details on GITAM GAT Notification 2019, please check the article below.
GITAM GAT Online Apply 2019 Admit Card, Eligibility, Exam Date & Pattern
The students who are waiting for the notice can check complete details about GAT Entrance Exam 2019 including the Application form, Exam dates, Exam pattern, Syllabus etc. Check out more of the details from the below information.
Brief Details of GITAM GAT UG PG 2019:-
- Organization Name: GITAM- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
- Admission Courses: UG & PG Courses in the Field of Technology & Pharmacy.
- Name of the Test: GITAM Aptitude Test 2019.
- Application Mode: Online/Offline.
- Starting date of application: 2nd week of November 2018.
- Closing date for applications: Last week of March 2019.
- GAT Entrance Exam Date: 3rd to last week of April 2019.
- Main Link of GITAM: www.gitam.edu
- Selection Method: GAT & Counselling.
Eligibility Criteria of GAT Admission 2019:-
For B. Tech Programme:
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have qualified 12th Class (Intermediate) with minimum 60% marks from recognized board or university. Students should have Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Age Limit: Maximum 20 years.
For M. Tech Programme:
- Essential Qualification: Aspirants who have passed BE/B.Tech/AMIE in the relevant area of engineering with 60% marks is eligible to apply.
- Age Bar: Maximum 30 years.
- GAT Exam 2019.
- Counselling Process.
- Rs. 600/- for female candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for remaining all applicants.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft or credit card/debit card.
GITAM GAT Application Form 2019:-
A candidate who is taking admission in B.Tech & M.Tech in the relevant field has to follow some point to fill the application.
Instructions to Apply for GITAM GAT Application 2019:
- Students should log on to the official website of GITAM.
- Click on the Application form of the B. Tech & M.Tech 2019.
- The candidates have to enter all the details which are given in the application form.
- Now pay the application form fee.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature & other important documents.
- Submit the application form.
- In offline mode, download & fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, then you are required to send the filled-in application form along with required copies to the below-given address:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
GITAM Admission Test Admit Card 2019:-
The applied candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket from the GITAM university official website and that will be available 10 days prior to exam date. Examination details like exam venue, date, time & center available on the admit card.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:-
- GAT Exam is a Computer Based Test (Online Exam).
- The Questions will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) will be given for each correct answer.
- There is a negative marking, 1 mark will be cut for each wrong answer.
- The time period of GAT exam will be 2 hours.
The exam pattern will be like this:
|For B.Tech||No. of Questions- Total Marks||For M.Tech||Questions-Total Marks|
|Physics||30- 120 marks||Reasoning||30-90 marks|
|Chemistry||30-120 marks||Verbal Ability||30-90 marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||40-160 marks||Quantitative Aptitude||40-120 marks|
|Total||100 Q- 400 Marks||Total||100 Q- 300 Marks|
For more details check the advertisement.
- For B.Tech: The candidates will have topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For M.Tech, the syllabus will have topics from Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
To get good marks in the examination, you should prepare according to the syllabus.
GITAM GAT 2019 Results & Merit List:-
The GITAM will declare the Results & Merit List on the first week of May 2019. Applicants whose names are in the merit list will be shortlisted for admission into GITAM campus through counseling.
Admissions will be strictly done on the basis of merit list. The GITAM GAT Counselling Process will be started in the month of May 2019. During the GITAM Admission counseling process, candidates have to submit their preferences of colleges and courses for admission. Once the seat allotment process completed, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
Significant Dates of GITAM GAT 2019:-
|Starting date of online applying||2nd week of November 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Slot booking starts||2nd to 3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Issuance||2nd week of April 2019 onwards|
|GAT Examination date||3rd to last week of April 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of May 2019|
|Counseling begins||After Result declaration|
Here we share full information about this article. Applicants need to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. For more details and updates stay in connected with our article through our link & GITAM web page. From here, applicants may check TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 and GATE Result 2019