The Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology GBPUAT recently completed the Entrance Exam for the candidates who applied for admissions. The contenders who have appeared for the exam might be waiting for the GBPUAT Entrance Exam Results and other admission details. The postulants who wish to take admissions into UG/ PG and Other applied for the entrance exam. This year the GBPUAT Entrance Notification 2019 was released recently and many candidates have applied for it. Now the officials have conducted the written entrance exam recently. The postulants who wrote the exam might be in search of the GBPUAT UG Entrance Result 2019. The officials will announce the result on the official website. The aspirants can check the below page completely for all the latest updates. Postulants can check the article below and find all the details of GBPUAT Counseling 2019.
GBPUAT Admission Counseling 2019 Entrance Results Date
GBPUAT has conducted the entrance test for the admissions of students into various Courses like B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA and other. Many candidates appeared for the exam conducted at various exam centers all over the state. The GBPUAT PG Entrance Test 2019 Results will declare by the officials on the official website. The aspirants who qualify the exam will be attending the counseling process soon. The contenders can check the below article completely and get all the important details required. From this article, aspirants may check the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test Result 2019 declaration date, result download process, GBPUAT UG/ PG Counseling Process, Seat allotment details, etc. For details, applicants can check the below page completely.
Overview of GBPUAT UG PG Entrance Exam 2019:-
Name of the University: GBPUAT Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology.
Exam Name: Entrance Test.
Course offered: Various Ug PG Courses.
Official Website: www.gbpuat.ac.in .
Notice About: GBPUAT UG Result & Counseling Process.
Result Declaration Date: Notified Soon.
Counseling Dates: Updated Soon.
The Process to check GBPUAT Entrance Exam Result 2019:-
- Go to the official link to GBPUAT.
- Open the Admission tab on the home page.
- Click on the Admission link.
- Now click on the appropriate GBPUAT UG/ PG Entrance Result 2019 link.
- Enter the details on the screen available.
- Then enter your roll number & date of birth.
- After filling the blanks click on submit button.
- Within few seconds your result displayed.
- Download it and save it.
- Take Printout for future reference.
Details About GBPUAT UG PG Counseling Process:-
Those who get qualified with minimum marks can register their names for the GBPUAT UG Counseling. The students must submit the list of the colleges preferred for the admissions. The officials will allow the seat based on their ranks and preference on the day of GBPUAT PG Counseling.
The Process of GBPUAT Counseling:-
- The postulant who has submitted their registration form can get their entry card from the website.
- The venue details along with time and GBPUAT 1st Counseling Date will be available on the card.
- The aspirant must reach the venue on time with all the documents required.
- She/He must pay the counseling fee as per requirement.
- The candidate’s documents will be verified by the officials.
- Once the verification is completed successfully the contender is given the seat allotment letter.
- The contender with the GBPUAT Seat allotment letter has to visit the college and pay the admission fee as per the course required.
- If the candidate fails to report the college the seat will be revoked.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- Self-attested photo with all marks sheet of 10th, Inter, diploma and any higher degree if possessed.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Uttarakhand competent authority.
- Original Sports/Agriculturist weight /rural certificates as given in prospectus 2019 if applicable.
- Conduct certificate issued by Head of the Institution.
- 5 passport size photos with name and roll number on the back.
- Caste certificate-Original.
- OBC candidates must submit OBC certificate.
- Solemn voluntary declaration form.
- Gap certificate if applicable more than 3 months after leaving the last institution.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate in prescribe format.
- Non-Judicial stamp of Rs.10/- duly notarized on the directives of the Honorable supreme court an affidavit duly signed by candidates or guardian for nonparticipation in ragging.
Note: Candidates also stay in touch with our articles for all the latest updates.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
For UG Courses/ MCA Entrance Exam
|Online Application Form Starts From||March 2019|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||April 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Test||May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||10 days before the exam date|
|Entrance Result Declaration Date||May/ June 2019|
|Counseling conducted in||In July 2019|
For B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA Courses
|Starting Date of Application Form||May/ June 2019|
|Final Date of Submission Application Form||May/ June 2019|
|Merit List Release Date||June/ July 2019|
|Counseling conducted in||July/ Sep 2019|
Here we share the full information of GBPUAT Entrance Test Result 2019. Aspirants can check the further information of GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2019 like Counseling and Seat Allotment, etc from the official web portal. From here, applicants may check Alagappa Univ B.Ed Entrance Notification 2019 and GNDU MBA/ MCA Entrance Notification 2019