gate ccmt counseling, counseling process of gate ccmt 2018, gate counselling schedule 2018, counseling process of gate, gate counseling 2018, gate 2018 ccmt admissions, seat allotment of gate ccmt 2018, ccmt gate counseling dates 2018, www.gate.iitg.ac.in, 2018 gate ccmt pg admissions, ccmt gate 2018 pg counseling, ccmt pg seat allotment 2018, ccmt gate counseling dates 2018, ccmt gate 2018 admission dates,
The GATE 2018 CCMT Counseling: The GATE is(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a National Level entrance exam. This examination will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. The applicants who qualify the GATE exam those are now going for CCMT(Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch/M.Plan. admissions). GATE exam through applicants goes for Post Graduate Admissions. Applicants who are interested in studying postgraduate courses those check the Counseling dates from the official website.
GATE Counselling 2018 CCMT M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Seat Allotment
The CCMT is the online admission procedure for all NITs (National Institutes of Technologies) & and several other Centrally funded institutions. These institutions are IIIT Allahabad, IIITM Gwalior, IIITDM Kancheepuram, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SPA Vijayawada, Central University of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology & IIEST Shibpur. The counseling registration will be started in the month of April 2018. Through this exam, students will get admissions in various PG courses bt IITs, NITS(National Institutes of Technologies). If you get more details about GATE CCMT Counseling dates, allotment all are shown in below information.
Brief Details About CCMT GATE 2018 Counseling
Conducting Board: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
Exam Name: GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Article category: Counseling.
Counseling Begins April 2019.
Courses: Post Graduate Courses( M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan).
Official Website: www.gate.iitg.ac.in
CCMT GATE Counseling 2018 Process:-
Applicants who are going to GATE Counseling Process those are steps to process the counseling. Counseling Steps are given below here. The GATE 2018 Counselling Procedure consists of three rounds as follows. Before going to attend the GATE 2018 Counselling Schedule, please go through the steps listed below.
- Online Registration.
- Choice Filling.
- Locking of Choices.
- Online Seat Allotment
- Seat Acceptance fee deposit and Personal Reporting.
- Admission in Allocated Institute.
Applicants first register the online counseling process. After the registration process now pays the counseling fee different for category wise. After completion of the payment now go for choice filling. During the Choice Filling Process, you are requested to lock the filled choices.
The officials allocated the seats to the students based on the GATE score and choice of programs. Candidates have to produce their original documents for verification at reporting center. They have to submit a self-attested photocopy of documents & Seat Acceptance Fee payment proof.
Students who have been seat allotted are required to complete the provisional seat confirmation process by paying the seat confirmation fee. Finally, download the Seat allotment order from the official website and submit to the respective colleges for final submission.
Required Documents At The Time Of GATE 2018 Counseling
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Photo ID proof.
- Passport size colored photograph.
- Seat acceptance fee proof.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Birth certificate.
- Original GATE score card and
- GATE Admit Card 2018.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
Important Dates of GATE Counseling 2018:
|Advertisement release||26th March 2018|
|Availability of CCMT 2018 website||26th March 2018|
|Online Registration/Choice Filling Starts||3rd April 2018|
|Final Date for Payment of Application Fee & online registration||10th May 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for choice filling||14th May 2018 (11: 59 PM)|
|Choice Locking||8th to 14th May 2018|
|Automatic locking of choice||14th May 2018|
|1st round of allotment||20th May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||21st – 24th May 2018|
|2nd round of allotment||28th May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||29th May – 1st June 2018|
|3rd Round of Allotment||10th June 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||11th – 14th June 2018|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee||15th – 22nd June 2018|
|First internal sliding result declare||24th June 2018|
|Reporting at admitted institute & deposit institute balance fees||25th – 28th June 2018|
|Second internal sliding result declare||30th June 2018|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||3rd July 2018|
|Fresh registration for NSR||4th – 16th July 2018|
|Online choice filling for NSR||4th – 20th July 2018|
|Automatic locking of choices for NSR||20th July 2018|
|Document verification for NSR registered candidates||17th – 20th July 2018|
|Reporting at institutions||23rd – 30th July 2018|
CCMT GATE 2018 M.Tech./M.Arch/M.Plan Participating Institutions
- ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Central University of Rajasthan.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad.
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
- Bhopal, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi.
- Agartala, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh.
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Delhi, National Institute of Technology.
- Durgapur, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Goa.
- Hamirpur, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
- Surathkal, National Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
- Meghalaya, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Nagaland.
- Patna, National Institute of Technology.
- Puducherry, National Institute of Technology.
- Raipur, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.
- Silchar, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar.
- National Institute of Technology.
- Warangal, National Institute of Technology.
- Uttarakhand, National Institute of Technology.
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram.
- PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design And Manufacturing, Jabalpur.
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering And Technology, Longowal.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada.
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- Indian Institute of Engineering, Science, and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah.
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur.
- Sikkim, National Institute of Technology.
- Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
- PEC Chandigarh.
- IIITDM Kancheepuram.
Official Website: www.gate.iitg.ac.in