ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus:
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 for the vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IMO post through online. The online application dates are available soon on the official portal. The applicants can be selected for the written exam & interview. The board officials are going to conduct the ESIC IMO exam for the applied candidates. The candidates can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 to visit the web portal. Students can check the ESIC IMO Exam Date 2019 on the web portal.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern & Papers Download:
The candidates can download the ESIC IMO Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2019 to visit the web portal. The board officials are going to conduct the exam in the month of December 2019. The applicants will get the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 on the official portal. The candidates can check the ESIC IMO Previous Papers 2019 from the official site. Postulants can check the ESIC IMO Result 2019 to visit the web portal. After releasing the result, the candidates can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Merit List 2019 from the official portal. The candidates can check the details of exam syllabus like exam date, exam pattern, admit card, cut off, result etc all are updated with the below article.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus:
|Board Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Starting Date of ESIC IMO Application Form 2019||–|
|Last Date of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer 2019 Apply Online||–|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Released Soon|
|Article Category||ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2019|
Exam Pattern for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer 2019:
- The written exam conducts the objective type pattern.
- The duration of the time is 2 hours.
S.No. Section Name Topic Names No. of Questions Max. Marks 1. Section I: General Medicine &
General Medicine 80 80 Paediatrics 20 20 2. Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology &
Obstetrics & Preventive &
Surgery 34 34 Gynaecology & Obstetrics 33 33 Preventive & Social Medicine 33 33 Total 200 200
ESIC IMO Exam Syllabus 2019:
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Respiratory diseases
- Critical Care Medicine
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Musculoskeletal System
- Metabolic disorders
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Tropical Medicine
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Normal developmental milestones
- Basic newborn care
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- Immunization in children
- Common childhood emergencies
- National programmes related to child health
- Birth defects and counseling including autism
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Thoracic surgery
- Wound healing
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- U.D. and oral pills
- Conventional contraceptives
- Management of normal labors or complicated labor
- Post-natal conditions
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- High-risk pregnancy and management
Preventive & Social Medicine:
- Genetics and Health
- Environmental Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
- Nutrition and Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Social and Community Medicine
Admit Card for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam 2019:
The applied candidates can check and download the previous question papers to visit the official site. The mode papers are available on the official site. Postulants can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 on the web portal. The candidates now eagerly waiting to check the ESIC IMO Hall Ticket 2019 to visit the web portal. Contenders can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 by using the application number, name & date of birth. The applicants will get the hall ticket one week before the exam. The students not allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. The applicants can follow the simple steps below.
Procedure to Download the ESIC IMO Admit Card 2019:
- Contenders need to visit the official site.
- Search for the ESIC IMO Admit Card 2019 & click on it.
- Enter the required fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket details will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
ESIC IMO Exam Result 2019:
The candidates now eagerly waiting to check the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Result 2019 to visit the web portal. The board officials are going to release the result on the web portal. Aspirants can download the ESIC IMO Result 2019 by using the admit card number, name & date of birth. The applicants who qualify the exam to eligible to appear for the next selection process. The shortlisted candidates are eligible for the merit list. The students can check the details of ESIC IMO Merit list 2019. For latest updates candidates can stay here regularly.