The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has released a notification for the selection of candidates for Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officer. There are various Vacancies in the DOT 2020. The candidates interested can apply for the DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2020. The candidates can visit the official website read the DOT Asst Director Notification and fill the application form. The contenders need to submit the DOT JTO Application Form before the last date. The aspirants can follow us for more details.
DOT Assistant Director Application 2020 JTO Notification & Eligibility
Telecommunications, vital infrastructure for the development of the country was taken as a priority sector by the Government. The telecom sector which was earlier a Government monopoly was restructured and opened up for private participation. The DOT has released an advertisement for the selection of candidates for Asst. Director and Jr. Telecom Officer. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply through offline mode. The contenders can get the details like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process, application process and more in the below article.
Brief View of DOT Asst Director Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Name of the Post||Asst. Director and Jr. Telecom Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Notification Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Initial Date of Application||Released Soon|
|End of Applications||Intimate soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for DOT Jr. Telecom Officer 2020
- Assistant Director (AD): Must hold a corresponding post as Assistant Director in State or Central Government with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-. Must hold a post in PB2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- or holding a post in the pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- with 5 years of work experience in the related grade. Also, must hold a Sr.SDE/SDE or equivalent post in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or any other PSC with a pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- in current IDA Scale.
- Junior Telecom Officers (JTO): Also, must be holding JTO or corresponding position in MTNL/ITI/BSNL/TCIL or any other PSU with a pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- in present IDA Scales. Additionally, aspirants must be holding the corresponding post of Junior Telecommunication Officer on a regular Basis in Central or State Government with a pay scale of PB2 and Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
For more details refer to the official notification.
The candidates going to apply should not exceed 56 years. The contenders can age relaxation on the official website.
The selected candidate will get the salary of Rs. Rs 9300-Rs 34800 + GP of Rs 4800.
The candidates can check the application fee details on the official notification.
The selection of candidates will on the basis of written test and interview. The candidates who get qualify in the written exam will eligible for the interview. The aspirants selected for the interview will eligible for the post.
- Written Test
DOT AD & JTO Apply Online 2020
The officials have released the applications for the AD & JTO from 12th Jan to 3rd March 2018. The candidates interested can apply for the DOT Asst Director Recruitment. Here we are providing the steps to fill the application form. So the contenders can follow the below steps to submit the application form.
- Visit the official notification of Department of Telecommunication i.e.www.dot.gov.in.
- Search for the DOT Asst. Director and Jr. Telecom Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Click on download now.
- After getting the application form. Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned photographs, certificates, and signatures to the application form.
- Check the details on the application form before submitting.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now post the application form to the below address.
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
Important Dates to Remember
|Notification Release Date||–|
|Initial Date of Application||–|
|End of Applications||–|
Admit Card for DOT Asst. Director 2020
All the interested candidates have filled the application form successfully. The authorities will conduct the exam for the candidates interested. The exam date is going to releases soon. The candidates need to download the DOT Asst Director Admit Card 2020 to appear in the exam. The aspirants without admit card will not allow for the exam. The contenders can visit the official website and get the admit card by giving the details like application number and date of birth. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.
DOT Asst Director Exam Result 2020
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department officials soon release the result on the official portal. Appeared candidate now eagerly waiting to check and download the DOT Asst Director Result 2020. The candidate who is completed in this examination those is now checking and download the result. Candidates check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you want to get more details to visit our website daily.