- 1 Delhi High Court Group C Apply Online 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017 Syllabus
- 1.1 Category-wise vacancies in Group C Jobs 2017
- 1.1.1 Overview of Delhi High Court Group C 2017
- 1.1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.1.3 Delhi HC Group C Jobs Apply Online Applications 2017
- 1.1.4 Important Dates to Remember
- 1.1.5 Admit Card of Group C Delhi High Court 2017
- 1.1.6 Judicial Assistant Result in Delhi HC 2017
- 1.1.7 Delhi High Court Group C Cutoff Marks 2017
- 1.1.8 Merit list of DHC Junior Judicial Assistant 2017
- 1.1 Category-wise vacancies in Group C Jobs 2017
delhi hc jja notification, applications of delhi jja, recruitment of delhi hc jja vacancy, delhi hc jja group c application, delhi high court group c notification, eligibility of delhi hc jja post, delhi hc jja eligibility, selection of delhi hc vacancy, delhi high court jja selection, www.delhihighcourt.nic.in, delhi hc vacancy, delhi hc posts, online application of delhi hc, delhi hc group c apply
Delhi High Court Group C Apply Online 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017 Syllabus
The High Court of Delhi has released a notification for selection of candidates for Group C Junior Judicial Assistant 2017. There are 288 vacancies in the Delhi High Court. The aspirants interested can apply for the Delhi Group C Jobs 2017. The applications are started from 09.11.2017 to 1.12.2017. The aspirants can check the details of the Group C Jobs on the official website. Applicants who are interested in applying for the Delhi HC Jr Judicial Asst (JJA) Notification 2017 The candidates can visit the official website and apply online. This is very good opportunity to get a job. For more details follow us.
Interested candidates apply for the Delhi HC JJA Vacancy 2017 applications on or before the last date in the Online mode. The selection of the candidates will on the basis of written test, essay written test, Typing test in English on computer & Interview. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website before attending the exam. The candidates can visit the official website for more details. Before applying for the Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017 candidates can check the eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process R application process in the below article.
Category-wise vacancies in Group C Jobs 2017
Overview of Delhi High Court Group C 2017
|Organisation Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)|
|No. of Posts||288 Posts|
|Type of Jobs||Central Government Jobs|
|End of Applications||01.12.2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017
The candidates who are going to apply for the Group C Jobs 2017 should be Graduate from a recognized University. He/she should have a typing speed of minimum 40 words per minute in English on Computer.
Minimum Age:17 Years
Maximum Age:27 Years
The aspirants have to pay an application fee is
- General and OBC Candidates (Male): Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/Persons With Disability/Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates: No Fee.
The selected candidate will pay the salary of Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (Pre-revised).
- Written Exam.
- Typing test in English on Computer
Delhi HC Group C Jobs Apply Online Applications 2017
The aspirants going to apply for the Group C Jobs 2017 can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e.www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Search for the High Court of Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Click on the apply online.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the details on the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further use.
Important Dates to Remember
|Application Dates||09th Nov 2017|
|End of Applications||1st Dec 2017|
|Date of the Written Exam||Releases Soon|
|Exam Result||Updated Soon|
Admit Card of Group C Delhi High Court 2017
Many of the candidates have applied for the Group C Jobs 2017. The candidates going to attend the exam can download the admit card from the official website. The candidates can download the Delhi HC Group C Admit Card 2017 by entering the details like application number and date of birth. The admit card contains all the details like admit card number, exam dates & more details about the candidate. The aspirants can regularly our web portal for more details.
Judicial Assistant Result in Delhi HC 2017
The candidates who have attended the exam are waiting for the Delhi HC JAA Result. The result will release on the official website. The result will download by entering the details like admit card number and date of birth. The marks you have scored in the exam will display on the result screen. The result will on the basis of the candidate performance in the exam. We will update the result date after officials have released.
Delhi High Court Group C Cutoff Marks 2017
The candidates have checked the result and now waiting for the cutoff marks. The cutoff marks will release on the official website. The cutoff marks will on the basis of some factors like category wise, no of applications, no of applicants attended for the exam, difficulty of question paper & previous cutoff marks. On the basis of cutoff marks, merit list will be prepared.
Merit list of DHC Junior Judicial Assistant 2017
The aspirants who reach the cutoff marks will list on the merit list. The merit list will release on the official website. The aspirants can download the merit by entering the details like application number and date of birth. The merit list candidates will attend the typing test. The typing test dates and admit card will release on the official website. Stay here for more details.