- 1 CTET Notification Dec 2019 Apply Online, Exam Dates, www.ctet.nic.in
- 2 Eligibility Norms of CBSE CTET Exam 2019 Notification:-
- 3 CTET Online Registration 2019, Application Form:-
- 4 CBSE CTET Exam Paper-I & II Pattern & CTET Syllabus:-
- 5 Download Hall Tickets for CBSE CTET Exam 2019:-
- 6 CTET 2019 Notification Dates:-
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) organizes this CTET entrance exam twice in a year. CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The CTET is organized all over India twice a year first in the month of March and a second time in September month. The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has circulated the CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Dec 2019 notification on its official website and CTET 2019 Online Application is going to start from 19th Aug to 18th Sept 2019 Extended 30th Sept 2019. Candidates who were interested and waiting for this CBSE CTET Application 2019 can apply o the prescribed date. The CBSE is going to conduct this CTET 2019 on 8th Dec 2019. To get more details about the CTET Notification 2019 please check the article below.
CTET Notification Dec 2019 Apply Online, Exam Dates, www.ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi organizes this Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 to test the candidate’s eligibility and based on their merit appoint them as a teacher for classes I to VIII. A huge number of candidates applies for this CBSE CTET every year and appears for this exam. Candidates who are interested and waiting to apply may apply through online before applying to check the CBSE CTET Eligibility. Below given the CBSE CTET Notification details about CBSE CTET 2019 hope, this helps the candidates.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification Brief Details:-
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019.
Post Name: Teacher.
Date of CTET Exam: 8th Dec 2019
Registration Mode: Online.
Availability of Application: 19th Aug 2019
End Date of Registration: 18th Sept 2019 Extended 30th Sept 2019
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Delhi.
CTET Exam Main Website: www.ctet.nic.in
Eligibility Norms of CBSE CTET Exam 2019 Notification:-
No upper age limit to apply Application for CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.
- The paper I (1st-5th): should have passed class 12th / Senior Secondary with 50% marks those who are pursuing final year may also eligible to apply. For more details refer to the official notification to the official website.
- For Paper-II (VI -VIII): candidates should have a Graduation degree in relevant discipline with minimum marks from any recognized university for more refer to official notification.
CTET Application fee:
The exam fee for General / OBC
- For only paper, I or paper II application fee is Rs. 700
- For both papers, I & II application fee is Rs. 1200/-
The exam fee for SC / ST / PWD
- For only paper, I or paper II application fee is Rs. 350/-
- For both papers, I & II application fee is Rs. 600/-
Applicants can pay the application fee through online by using the credit card/ debit card or through e-challan.
CTET Online Registration 2019, Application Form:-
All the contenders need to apply in a proper channel in an online mode for CBSE CTET Exam 2019. Applicant must check all the CTET Exam Notification 2019 details before applying along with the instructions for filling CTET Online Application Form 2019. For the purpose of CTET 2019 applying, aspirants must visit the official website and Apply Online CBSE CTET 2019 there. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying CTET Exam 2019 in an easy way.
- Log on to official website ctet.nic.in
- Find the link CBSE CTET 2019 click on it.
- Read the CBSE CTET 2019 Notification carefully if eligible.
- Press on CBSE CTET 2019 Apply Online link
- Type the details on the provided boxes.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Make the payment in the prescribed format.
- Finally, check and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the print of it for future use.
CBSE CTET Exam Paper-I & II Pattern & CTET Syllabus:-
Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Thirty 30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory)||Thirty 30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Social Studies/Social Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
Download Hall Tickets for CBSE CTET Exam 2019:-
Candidates who will fill the CTET Application Form 2019 those will able to collect the CTET Exam 2019 Call Letter of the exam before 2 weeks the exam date. Aspirants can download CTET 2019 Admit Card by name & application number from its official portal. You need to carry the CTET Exam 2019 Hall Ticket at the exam hall otherwise you can’t participate in this exam.
CBSE CTET Exam 2019 Result Declaration:-
The CBSE board will announce the CTET Exam Result 2019 soon after complete the selection process. Candidates will able to know the performance of the CTET exam by roll number. Aspirants who will pass the paper 1 exam those will be invited for Paper 2 exam. Applicants must have the patience to check the Result of CTET Exam 2019. After complete all phase of exam it will announce the CTET Final Result 2019. Selected contenders have to participate in the Documents verification along with all necessary original documents.
CTET 2019 Notification Dates:-
|Initial Date for online registration||19th Aug 2019|
|Final Date of Online Registration||18th Sept 2019 Extended 30th Sept 2019|
|Final Date of Fee Payment||23rd Sept 2019 Extended to 03rd Oct 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||One week before the examination|
|Date of the Examination
||8th Dec 2019|
|Result Declaration of CTET Exam||Released Soon|
We have given all the information about the application form. All the candidates are once again informed that they will be able to apply for CTET Application form 2019 in an online mode. Still, if anyone has any kind of query in regards to CBSE CTET Application Form 2019 can leave a comment in the given box. We will get back to you in an immediate manner. We wish all the best to everyone and suggest to stay in touch with us. From here, aspirants may also check CBSE UGC NET Application 2019 and CBSE NEET Registration 2019