- 1 COMEDK PGET Notification 2019 Online Application, Eligibility, Dates
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” has the responsibility for the conduct of COMEDK PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test). This examination is conducted for getting admissions into MD/MS/MDS PG courses. Interested aspirants can check the details of COMEDK PGET Notification 2019 below in the article.
COMEDK PGET Notification 2019 Online Application, Eligibility, Dates
The COMEDK every year conducts the PGET Entrance exam for the sake of various PG admissions. Postulants must apply for the entrance exam and get admissions based on the merits. The COMEDK PGET Application 2019 details are mentioned below. Only the contenders who satisfy the given eligibility criteria must submit their forms.
Key Details of COMEDK PGET Notification 2019:-
Name of the Board: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Exam Name: Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019.
Exam Level: National Level.
Admission Courses: MD, MS, and MDS.
Website Address: www.comedk.org
Notice About: COMEDK PGET Application 2019.
Mode of Application: Online.
Last date of Application: Updated Soon.
Exam Date: Notified Soon.
Details about the COMEDK PGET Eligibility Norms 2019:-
- All India states candidates are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam must have to complete their internship until April at the time of admission.
- Aspirants who are in general category must qualify with 50% of marks and 40% marks are enough for other category candidates.
- Applying postulants must have permanent registration with the MCI/DCI or any state medical/dental council.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.3000/- as their application fee for applying for the above exam.
The selection of the contenders will rely on the merits obtained by the applicant in the pursuing qualification. The officials will publish the merit list of the participants who got shortlisted relying on the marks. As per the merit list, the contestants must appear for the counseling. Check the details about counseling in the further page.
Simple Steps to Apply for COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
- Open the official site of COMEDK.
- Find the ‘PGET 2019’ link at the homepage.
- Read the notification & check eligibility if eligible.
- Click on COMEDK PGET 2019 Online Application.
- Fill the application with required details correctly.
- Pay the application fee in the specified format.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Finally, enter on submit button.
- Download and take the print of it for future use.
The Process of COMEDK PGET Apply Online 2019:
The Offline method is not accepted for application. Candidates need to apply using online mode for the above entrance exam. Application forms on the official web will be available from Second Week of November 2019. This is an expected date. After applying the form from the official web candidates need to submit the following documents along with the application;
- Any valid ID proof.
PGET Exam Pattern 2019 COMEDK:-
- It will consist of 180 objective type questions.
- Each right answer contains one mark.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Admit Card of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
By using the application number and password, aspirants may download the Admit Card of COMEDK Exam 2019. The COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 Admit Card would be available to download before the date of examination. The contenders must have brought Hall Ticket of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 along with original identity proof. The COMEDK PGET 2019 Admit Card would be provided through online mode only on the official website. COMEDK PGET Hall Ticket 2019 would contain details like exam date, center, name and roll number of the candidates.
Result/ Merit List of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
The aspirants who applied can download the COMEDK PGET Result 2019/ Merit List from the website. The list is prepared based on the qualifying percentile. The result/ merit list will be available on the official website once the application last date is completed. The aspirants can also raise an objection if any mistakes in the first provisional list. The aspirants within the last date must submit the objection letter. The contenders as per the category cut off for Sc ST Obc, Gen, PwD will be given the seat. The postulants can check the details from the website. For more details check the official website.
Details About COMEDK PGET MD/ MS/ MDS Counseling:-
The counseling will be conducted in two different phases. The aspirants after checking the merit list can apply for the counseling. The officials will conduct the document verification and according to the postulants, the choice will allow the seat. The contenders with the ComdeK Seat Allotment letter can report to college before the last date & confirm the seat.
Important Dates of COMDEK PGET 2019:-
|Notification Release date||Notified Soon|
|Application Start Date||Updated Soon|
|The Last Date to Submit Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On the website||Updated Soon|
|Start Date for raising any objections to the published Provisional Merit List||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for submission of objections on Published Provisional Merit List||Updated Soon|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and the start date of Downloading CCMC Online (COMEDK Counseling Merit Card) by the candidate||Notified Soon|
|The Date of commencement of First Round of Counseling||Updated Soon|
- Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in First Round- April 2019.
- The date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment- May 2019.
- Tentative Date for commencement of the Second Round of Counseling- May 2019.
- Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in Second Round Counseling- May 2019.
Stay connected with us for more latest updates. From here, aspirants may also check NEET PG Result 2019.