- 1 COMEDK PGET Entrance 2019 Notification, Application & Eligibility
A consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to organize COMEDK PGET in March/April 2019. Candidates who want to seek admission in various Post Graduate and Diploma courses like MD MS MDS in private Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka may appear for COMEDK PGET 2019. Candidates who are interested and satisfies all the eligibility criteria can appear for this COMEDK PGET 2019 Entrance Test and they must have to submit the application form with required documents on or before the last date which is in March 2019. More details regarding COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam such as Eligibility criteria, application fee, Exam Date, how to apply candidates go through complete article hope this detail helps candidates. For more candidates may refer official COMEDK PGET Notification at the official website.
COMEDK PGET Entrance 2019 Notification, Application & Eligibility
Overview of COMEDK PGET Notification 2019:-
Organization Name: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Exam Name: Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019.
Exam Level: National Level.
Courses Offered: MD, MS, and MDS.
Website Address: www.comedk.org
Notice About: COMEDK PGET Application 2019.
Mode of Application: Online.
Last date of Application: March 2019.
Details about the ComedK PGET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should have an M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree from an institution recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Aspirants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in practice must complete it by April 2019.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- as application fee.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee online through Credit Card, Net Banking, and Debit Card or by Offline mode through Challan at any branch of Axis Bank
COMEDK PGET Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will rely on the merits obtained by the postulant in the pursuing qualification. The officials will publish the merit list of the aspirants who got shortlisted relying on the marks. As per the merit list, the contenders must appear for the counseling. Check the details about counseling in the further page.
COMEDK PGET Apply Online Process 2019, Online Registration:-
The aspirants who wish to apply for the PG Medical admissions need to submit the form before the last date. The contenders must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the norms who wish to apply. Below we have provided the instructions to submit the form online. The aspirants must carefully read all the instructions and submit the form with all the details correctly.
How to apply for COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
- Log on to the official site.
- Search for ‘PGET 2019’ link at the homepage
- Read the notification and check eligibility if eligible
- Click on COMEDK PGET 2019 Apply online
- Fill out the application with required details correctly
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee as specified format
- At last, click on submit button
- Download and take the print of it for future use.
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055
The Pattern of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
- It will consist of 180 objective type questions.
- Each right answer contains one mark.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- There is no negative marking.
Admit Card of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019:-
The COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 Admit Card would be available to download before the date of examination. The COMEDK PGET 2019 Admit Card would be provided through online mode only on the official website. By using the application number and password, aspirants may download the Admit Card of COMEDK Exam 2019. COMEDK PGET Hall Ticket 2019 would contain details like exam date, center, name and roll number of the candidates. The contenders must have brought Hall Ticket of COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 along with original identity proof.
Important Dates to be Remember:
|Notification Release Date||March 2019|
|Application Start Date||March 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||The third week of March 2019|
|Publishing of the Provisional COMEDK Merit List On a website||Last Week of March 2019|
Details about the COMEDK PGET Merit List 2019:
The result/ merit list will be available on the official website once the application last date is completed. The aspirants who applied can download the COMEDK PGET Result 2019/ Merit List from the website. The list is prepared based on the qualifying percentile. The aspirants as per the category cut off for Sc ST Obc, Gen, PwD will be given the seat. The postulants can check the details from the website. The aspirants can also raise an objection if any mistakes in the first provisional list. The aspirants within the last date must submit the objection letter. For more details check the official website.
COMEDK Counselling 2019:
The counseling will be conducted in two different phases. The aspirants after checking the merit list can apply for the counseling. The officials will conduct the document verification and according to the postulants, the choice will allow the seat. The contenders with the ComdeK Seat Allotment letter can report to college before the last date & confirm the seat.