- 1 CLAT Admit Card Download 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
clat admit card, admit card of clat exam, clat hall ticket, common law admission test date, exam pattern of clat, clat exam syllabus, syllabus of clat exam, clat exam dates, download clat admit card, clat admit card download, result of clat, clat exam result, clat exam cut off, clat counseling, www.nuals.ac.in, clat,
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi is going to conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam for Under Graduate & Post Graduate Course Admissions. The candidates have applied between January 2019. A huge no of candidates has applied for the CLAT 2019. The candidates applied for CLAT will attend the exam in May 2019 at various examination centers. The aspirants can download the admit card to attend the exam. Applied candidates eagerly waiting for the CLAT Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. The committee is going to issue the admit cards in April 2019. The applicants can get the admit card from the official website.
CLAT Admit Card Download 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
CLAT is an entrance exam for the UG & PG courses of Law. The applicants who want to get an admission to the top universities then the applicant should get qualify in CLAT. A lot of candidates applied in this applications. All the applied candidates will attend the CLAT 2018. The applicants can download the admit card. The aspirants can prepare well for the exam. We will updates Common Law Admission Test 2019 the steps to download the admit card, exam pattern & exam syllabus in the below article.
Overview of CLAT Admit Card 2019
|Organisation Name||National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS)|
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Exam Type||Graduates and Undergraduates|
|Exam Mode||Online Exam|
|Total Number of Seats Allotted||2400 for undergraduate programmes and 624 for postgraduate programmes (approx.)|
|Application Dates||January 2019|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2019|
|Category of Article||Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus|
Common Law Admission Test Admit Card 2019
The aspirants applied for the CLAT will attend the exam in May 2019. All the eligible candidates have applied for the post. The officials are going to issue the hall tickets in April 2019. The applicants going to attend the exam can download the CLAT Admit Card 2019 by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The applicants without admit card will not allow for the exam. Everyone doesn’t know how to download the admit card. We will provide the steps to download the admit card. By the steps, applicants can easily get the admit card from the official website. The aspirants can follow the below steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of NUAL i.e.www.nuals.ac.in
- Search for the CLAT Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card.
- Click on download now.
- Take a printout of admit card and carry while going for the exam.
CLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
In General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- The syllabus is usually very vast and varied for this section.
- This section will include questions from both General Knowledge as well as Current Affairs.
- The questions on GK will test the knowledge of candidates on some of the prominent aspects of general knowledge.
- Current Affairs section will include questions on some of the important topics of national and international affairs.
- Some of the frequently asked topics are mentioned below for reference:
- Outline of Indian Economy
- National Income of India
- Indian Tax Structure
- Major Industries in India
- Banking & Finance
In Legal Aptitude
This section will test candidates’ ability and interest in understanding and solving issues of legal nature. They will have to apply their research aptitude and reasoning to solve various legal propositions.
In English including Comprehension
This section aims to test the grammatical knowledge of candidates. The questions will focus on making corrections in sentences that are grammatically incorrect, jumbled sentences, idioms, and phrases etc. It will also include passage of approximately 300-400 words. Candidates have to answer questions based on the main theme of the passage as well as some of the keywords present in the passage.
- Some of the important topics to be covered under this section are:
- Comprehension Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Adjective and Determinants
- Active Passive Voice
In Logical Reasoning
The section on Logical Reasoning is aimed at checking the candidate’s ability to analyze patterns and arguments. This would include questions on syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. Candidates will have to understand various conditions set in questions and deduce correct conclusions.
- The important topics under this section are:
- Logical Puzzles
- Statement Conclusions Derivation of Conclusions
- Cause & Effect Reasoning
- Statements Assumptions and Statement Arguments
In Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
In this section, candidates will be asked to answer questions based on class 10th Mathematics syllabus (elementary mathematics). It will test the candidate’s ability to be accurate and quick with numbers and calculations.
- The key topics in this section are:
- HCF and LCM
- Time &Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
PG Exam Pattern:
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Other Law Subjects||50||50|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Exam Pattern of CLAT 2019
Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence will both have an equal weighting of 50 marks each in the question paper. Whereas, the rest of the questions will be coming from different topics like Criminal law, International Law, etc. The details regarding Constitutional law and Jurisprudence is given below for reference:
- Constitutional Law consists of various rules, practices, and doctrines that govern the functioning of a modern state and other political communities. Candidates will ask questions base on concepts that they have studied in graduation.
- Jurisprudence in a broad sense can call the “philosophy of law”. It is classified into three branches – analytical, sociological, and theoretical. The questions in this section will set on the basis of the syllabus prescribed in the graduation degree course.
- The Tort Law is comparatively a recent common law development in India base on codifying statutes including statutes related to damages. Some of the crucial tortious obligations like Negligence, Nuisance and Defamation should be revised in detail.
- The contract can be referred to as a piece of legal document which is a mutual agreement made by two or more parties, enforceable by law. Important decisions made by the Supreme Court and High Court in relation to modern day commercial activities form a very crucial part of this subject.
also known as Penal Law is aimed at regulation of Social code of conduct and prohibition of any antisocial activity that poses a threat to the safety, property, health and moral welfare of citizens. Significant topics on principles of criminal liability and men’s rea (“guilty mind” in Criminal Law) should be given special attention.
- International Law as a subject is focused on the set of legal guidelines and contracts that govern the relations between two states or nations. International Laws can be broadly classified into Public International law, Private International Law and Supranational Law.
Important Dates to Remember
|Application Dates||Jan 2019|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2019|
|Result Release Date||May 2019|
|Counselling & Seat Allotment Dates||July 2019|
Results of CLAT 2019
The officials are going to release the result on the official website. The candidates appeared for the exam are looking for the CLAT Results 2019. The candidates can get the result in May 2019. The applicants will get a scorecard based marks. The applicant can collect the scorecard from the official website. We will update the result link in our web portal. TO know more details follow us.
Common Law Admission Test Cutoff Marks 2019
The exam committee will release the cutoff marks. The CLAT Cutoff Marks 2019 will release on the basis of some factors like no of candidates attend the exam, no of applications, no of seats, category wise and previous category. The applicants should select the colleges on the basis of cutoff marks. Tf the candidates have got the same marks and more marks can apply to the college. We have provided the expected cutoff below check out.
CLAT cut off*
|National Law School of India University, Bangalore||58-59|
|National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad||123-130|
|West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata||221-351|
|National Law Institute University, Bhopal||213-339|
|National Law University, Jodhpur||343-347|
|Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar||465-574|
|Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur||453-555|
|Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow||626-627|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala||759-801|
|Chanakya National Law University, Patna||909-911|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi||826-918|
CLAT Counselling Dates & Seat Allotment 2019
The counseling will conduct in June to July 2019. The applicants got scorecard can attend the counseling. The applicants can select their colleges. The colleges will provide the seats according to their marks. The applicants visit our web portal regularly for more details.