- 1 CBSE 12th/ XIIth Class Revaluation Application Form 2019, Rechecking Fees
- 2 Key Details of CBSE Sr Secondary Exam 2019 Revaluation Notification:-
- 3 CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Dates 2019:-
- 4 CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Apply Online 2019 Process:-
- 5 CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Application Fee 2019:
- 6 Details About CBSE Board Intermediate/ 12th Class Revaluation 2019 Details:
- 7 How to Check CBSE Class XII Revaluation Result 2019:
cbse 12th revaluation form, cbse 12 results rechecking, procedure of sending answer sheet, cbse revaluation information, how to proceed for recheck 12 cbse result, apply cbse revaluation form, revaluation cbse, cbse rechecking, rechecking form cbse, revaluation cbse 12th, cbse revaluation
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE 12th Class Result 2019 on 2nd May 2019. As the result has announced successfully, now CBSE is inviting the applications forms for re-valuation of marks from the contenders those who are not satisfied with their score. Contestants, those who are going to apply for CBSE 12th/ XIIth Rechecking/re-evaluation have to fill the CBSE 12th/ XIIth Class Revaluation Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. And submit it with all required documents with re-valuation fee receipt within specified date and time.
CBSE 12th/ XIIth Class Revaluation Application Form 2019, Rechecking Fees
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted the 12th class/ intermediate board exam as well as Yearly. It happens same for this academic year. Recently the board had accomplished the Class 12th Exam and also declared the CBSE Class XII Result 2019 in the month of May 2019 on the official site. Some aspirants are very disappointed with the marks obtained in the regular exam because he/ she expecting a better score. The CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Form 2019 will available in June 2019. So those who want to apply for the CBSE Class XII Re-Verification 2019 can check the details like CBSE Intermediate Recalculation Fee, Application Last Dates and result in information in the article below.
The aspirants who are going to register for CBSE Class XII Revaluation 2019 Process have to pay Rs. Rs 100/- for each subject. These are the expected amount for the recorrection. To know the exact details get in touch with us for a few more weeks. CBSE Intermediate Recorrection Process 2019 will start soon. Candidates have to fill the registration form once it will available and afterward, the board will provide the Xerox/ photocopy of answer script and if any mistake found in marks allotment or any topic remains to uncheck etc can be rectified.
Key Details of CBSE Sr Secondary Exam 2019 Revaluation Notification:-
Name of the Board- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Official Link: cbse.nic.in
Name of Exam- Class 12th Board Revaluation Exam 2019.
Regular Exam Date: March/ April 2019.
Result Date: 4th week of May 2019.
Revaluation Application Date: Check below table.
Category – Revaluation Form and Application Fee.
CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Dates 2019:-
|CBSE 12th Class Exam Date||March/April 2019|
|The Result of CBSE Class 12th||2nd May 2019|
|Verification Marks for CBSE XII Apply Online Dates||June 2019|
|Processing charges to be received per subject
through Credit/Debit Cards/ Net banking
|in 1st week of June 2019|
|Obtaining the photocopy of evaluated answer sheets for Class 12th Application Dates||2nd week of June 2019|
|Application charges to be received
through Credit/Debit Cards/ Net
|Re-Evaluation Apply Online Dates||June 2019|
|Processing Fees to be received X &XII
through Credit/Debit Cards/ Net
|Revaluation/ Reverificating/ Rechecking Result Declaration Dates||Notified Soon|
|CBSE Class 12th Supplementary Exam Dates||Updated Soon|
CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Apply Online 2019 Process:-
- First candidates need to get the photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) for the relevant subjects.
- After getting the log on to the official website.
- Search for the appropriate link of Application for CBSE Class 12th Revaluation and click on it.
- Enter your roll number and application number and affix photocopy of Answer book in the provided space
- Now click on “Proceed” tab to submit the required details.
- Pay the payment of application fee as per the no. of subjects.
Rules & Regulations for Revaluation:
- Only those candidates who obtained the photocopy of evaluated answer book for the following subjects that are English Core, Functional English, English Elective, Hindi Elective, Hindi Core, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy can only apply for revaluation of marks.
CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Application Fee 2019:
Aspirants can request up to maximum 10 questions for theory portion for above subjects @Rs.100/– per question. Applications for revaluation will accept only through online mode with payment through e-challan/electronic payment.
- The CBSE Class X Revaluation Fee for each question is Rs. 100/-.
- Pay the application fee Rs.500/- per each subject for Verification of Marks.
- Pay the application fee Rs.500/- per answer book.
According to the Revaluation/ Rechecking/ Reverification notification, pay the application fee through Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking (International card in case the candidate applying from outside India).
Details About CBSE Board Intermediate/ 12th Class Revaluation 2019 Details:
After checking the annual exam results, students who get backlog or even fewer marks in any of the subjects then he or she can apply for the CBSE Sr Inter Revaluation Process 2019. Contenders need to apply through a proper channel & as per the CBSE norms in a specified time period. The CBSE 12th Revaluation Result Sr Secondary Exam will declare after the few months of the applying process. The interested contestants need to fill the Class 12th Revaluation Application Form CBSE. Pay the application fees according to the subject. The Recorrection/ Revaluation details will announce shortly in this article so, aspirants need to stay touch with this web portal regularly. Once the process will over, contenders can check their CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Marks online by using below easy steps.
How to Check CBSE Class XII Revaluation Result 2019:
- Postulants have to visit the official website of CBSE.
- There you can get the “Result” tab on the homepage.
- Click on that and it will redirect to the new page.
- Search the CBSE Class 12th/ Intermediate Reval Result 2019 semester-year wise link.
- Now open accordingly and enter the roll number and other info if required.
- Submit the page and the CBSE XII Class Recounting Marks 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file if you want, however, the university will announce the original copy of updated mark sheet.
Click Here to Check CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Result 2019
Stay connected with us for more latest updates about this article. From here, aspirants may also check CBSE X Class Revaluation 2019 Application & Aspirants may also check the CBSE Class 10th Revaluation Result here.