Calicut University has released the online applications for the M.Ed Admissions (Regular Two Years Course) with four semesters for the academic year 2019-21. The contenders interested to get the admissions for Calicut University M.Ed Admission 2019 can fill the Calicut M.Ed Admission Application Forms 2019. The students seeking admissions to M.Ed Programmes have to compulsory register with the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The applications are going to start from May 2019 to June 2019. The contenders need to check the eligibility details on the official Calicut M.Ed Admission Notification 2019 and submit the application form. The applications are allowed through online mode. The contenders can follow us for more details.
Calicut University M.Ed Admission Rank List Allotment 2019 Merit
Calicut University will releases different admissions applications every year. The candidates who wist take admission need to fill a Calicut M.Ed Application form 2019. The selection of candidates for the admissions will be on the basis of qualifying marks in the education. The contenders must fill the application form before the last date through online mode. The aspirants want to check the details below like eligibility criteria, the application process, rank list and seat allotment in the below article.
Overview of Calicut University M.Ed Admission 2019
|Name of the University||Calicut University|
|Name of the Courses||M.Ed Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Initial Date of Applications for Calicut M.Ed Applications 2019||May 2019|
|End of Calicut M.Ed Applications 2019||June 2019|
|Publication of Rank List for Calicut M.Ed Admissions||June 2019|
|Admissions in the Calicut University||
Eligibility for the Calicut M.Ed Admissions 2019
The contenders need to complete the Graduation from the recognized institute or organization can apply for the M.Ed Applications.
B.Ed. with at least 55% marks in aggregate
The contenders have to pay an application fee to submit the application form. The candidates need to pay an application fee through online mode. The application fee details can check below.
- For General Category Candidates Rs. 525/-
- For Sc/ST: Rs. 265/-.
The selection of candidates for the admissions on the basis of marks scored in the educational qualification. The university authorities will prepare the merit list on the marks scored in the educational qualification. The selected candidates in the merit list will eligible for the admissions. The selected candidates for the admissions will have to take the admissions in the colleges.
Apply Online for Calicut University M. Ed Admissions 2019
The contenders who are searching for the Calicut M.Ed admissions. Here we have good for that candidate searching for M.Ed Admissions. The university authorities have released the admission notification to get the admissions in the Calicut University. The contenders who are going to apply for the post can check the eligibility details for the admissions and fill the application form. Here we are providing the steps to fill the application form online. The contenders can follow the below steps to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of Calicut University i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info.
- Search for the Calicut M.Ed Admissions Notification 2019.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned copies of certificates, photographs, and signatures to the application form.
- Check the details on the application form before submitting.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
Calicut University M.Ed Merit List 2019
The contenders have successfully applied for the Calicut University B.Ed Admissions before the last date. The candidates applied for the admissions are searching for the merit list. The officials are going to release the Calicut Univ M.Ed Rank List 2019 on the official website. The contenders can check the rank list and take the admissions in the provided colleges.
Documents need to Submit at the of Admissions 2019
- Candidates should produce all the following original documents along with the online application print out at the time of admission to the colleges/ centers concerned.
- S.S.L.C (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) Qualifying Degree (Degree/P.G.) Certificate Mark lists of Qualifying Degree Exam. (Part I, II & III)/Consolidated grade Card & of higher qualifications, if any.
- Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examinations from Universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate ( obtained within 6 months).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate /Income Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
Important Dates to Remember
|Application Start Date||May 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||June 2019|
|Forwarding of rank list of registered candidates under general merit
& community quota to the colleges
|The release of the rank list by the colleges on the notice board &
college website as well as in admission website of the University
|Admission by the University Department & colleges for general
|Admission by the University Department & colleges for
|And Admission by the colleges for the community, management etc||June 2019|
|Uploading the admitted students to the ‘Admitted link’ by the
|Commencement of Class||July 2019|
|Uploading students admitted after June 2019 to the ‘Admitted
| July 2019 to
|Closing date of admission||August 2019|
Here we have provided all the details about the Calicut University B.Ed Admissions in 2019. If you have any doubts can comment below to know more details stay tuned here.