BSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd has soon released a notification for the selection of candidates for Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts. There are various vacancies in BSPHCL 2019. The officials have released the advertisement on the official website. The contenders interested and eligible for the post can apply for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2019. The applications have soon announced the official portal. The aspirants can visit the official website read the BSPHCL AEE Notification 2019 and fill the application form before the last date. The contenders need to submit the BSPHCL Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2019 through online mode. The candidates who are holding with the gate score can only apply for the post. The candidates can follow us for more details.
BSPHCL Apply Online Electrical Engineer, AE Jobs 2019 Notification & Eligibility
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. has the responsibility of generation, supplying and distribution of electricity in Bihar state. Currently, BSPHCL has more than 1,700 officer and 14,850 staffs to generate its power and to maintain proper electricity distribution. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited is also known as Bihar State Electricity Board. It is a state electricity controller board operating in the State of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board was started in 1958 as a statutory corporation work under the Electricity Supply Act, 1948 and its headquarters situated in Patna, India. Bihar State Power Holding Company. The contenders interested in the AE & AEE Posts can check the eligibility details and fill the application form. The aspirants can get the details like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process, application process and more in the below article.
Overview of BSPHCL AE & AEE Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electrical Engineer Posts|
|No of Vacancies||Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|BSPHCL AE & AEE Applications Starts on||–|
|BSPHCL AE & AEE End of Applications||–|
|Category of Article||BSPHCL Recruitment 2019|
Vacancy Details of BSPHCL 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer||200|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||40|
BSPHCL AE & AEE ELigibility 2019
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with Minimum % of Marks
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University by AICTE with minimum % of Marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Female Candidates: 21 to 40 years
- However, age is relaxable up to 3 to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
The candidate going to apply for the post need to pay an application fee of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) only for UR, BC, and EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five) only.
The selected candidate will get a salary of Rs. 36800/- to Rs. 58600/-
The officials will release the merit list on the basis of gate and score and category wise posts. The candidates appeared in the merit list will eligible for the post.
Apply Online for BSPHCL AE AEE 2019
The BSPHCL has released an advertisement to recruit the candidates for AE & AEE posts. The contenders can check the eligibility details on the official website and fill the application form. The contenders can follow the below steps to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of BSPHCL i.e. www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Search for the BSPHCL AE & AEE notification 2019.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned copies of certificates, gate score, signatures, and photographs to the application form.
- Check the details on the application form before submitting.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
Important Dates to Remember
|BSPHCL AE & AEE Applications Starts on||–|
|AE & AEE End of Applications||–|
|BSPHCL AE & AEE Merit List||Releases Soon|
BSPHCL AE & AEE Merit List 2019
The contenders have applied for the post successfully and looking for the merit list. The officials will release the merit list on the official website. The contenders can download the merit list from the official website and check the eligibility for the post. The authorities will prepare the BSPHCL AE & AEE Selected List 2019 on the basis of gate score and category wise post. The candidates appeared in the merit list can join in the post. The joining dates are going to releases on the official website. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned her