Border Security Force (BSF) has announced the latest employment notification for 1248 vacancy Head Constable Recruitment 2019. The BSF Head Constable vacancy application dates are available from 14th May to 12th June 2019. All the applied candidates now check and download the BSF Head Constable HC Admit Card 2019 to visit the official portal. The department officials have soon conducted the written exam on 28th July 2019 (Postponed to 22-09-2019) at various examination centers. The BSF HC ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern and Previous Questions Papers are updated on this web page. Those applicants who applied application for BSF HC Recruitment 2019 and searching for syllabus & questions papers can refer to this page. The candidates can check the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus of BSF Head Constable Exam 2019 to visit the official portal.
BSF Head Constable HC Admit Card 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Que Papers
Few days after successful completion of the BSF Head Constable Hall Ticket 2019 to visit the official portal. All the From this page, candidates can check and download BSF HC Syllabus & BSF HC Exam Pattern. Candidates can also download previous year model papers, questions papers in pdf. A lot of candidates applied in this BSF Head Constable vacancy applications. If you want to get more details about the BSF Head Constable Result 2019 like exam date, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern etc all are updated with below article.
Details of BSF Head Constable Exam 2019
Organization Name: Border Security Force [BSF].
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Post Name: Head Constable [RO], Assistant Sub Inspector [RM].
Number of Vacancies: 1248 posts.
Application Starting Date: 14th May 2019
Online Application Closing Date: 12th June 2019
Admit Card Status: One week before the examination
Written Exam Date: 28th July 2019 (Postponed to 22-09-2019)
Job Location: India.
Category: Syllabus, Previous Papers & Admit Card.
BSF selects the candidates through below given tests
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Mains exam
- Document verification / Medical Test
AS per BSF candidates who qualify the written test which is conducted for 200 marks will be eligible to attend PET and dictation test. The final round of selection is document verification and interview conducted for 25 marks.
Admit Card for BSF Head Constable Exam 2019
Once the verification of application forms completes BSF will release the admit card to the eligible candidates. BSF two weeks before the exam date will upload the admit card on its official website. Those who are eligible to appear for the exam can visit the official website and by using their registration details can download their BSF HC Exam Admit Card 2019. The department officials have soon conducted the exam on 28th July 2019 at various examination centers. The officials have soon released the admit card one week before the examination. The admit card contains exam date, venue, time, etc. Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. Candidates can check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth.
Procedure To Download BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2019
- Candidates visit the official website of the BSF.
- Find the latest admit card link on the official portal.
- Open that link and enter your details like application no and date of birth.
- Submit the details and after wait a minute.
- Your result display on your screen.
- Now save and take a print for future use.
|Application Starting Date||14th May 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||12th June 2019|
|Admit Card Status||One week before the examination|
|Written Test Date||28th July 2019 (Postponed to 22-09-2019)|
|Result Declaration Date||Released Soon|
|Physical Test Date||9th Oct 2019 (Postponed to 02-12-2019 onwards)|
|Descriptive Test Date||24th Nov 2019 (Postponed to 02-02-2020)|
|Result Declaration Date||Released Soon|
|Medical Test Date||30th Jan 2020 (Postponed to 13-04-2020 onwards)|
|Final Selected List||Updated Soon|
The exam paper total of 200 marks and 100 questions each question carries 2 marks. The exam time duration is 3 hours.
Note: For every wrong answer 0.50 marks will be deducted.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|English & GK||20||40|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
- Correct of sentences in English
- Error recognition
- comprehension and writing ability.
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- The s – block elements.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
- General awareness of the environment around him.
- current events.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic scene.
- Indian Constitution.
BSF Head Constable Exam Result 2019
Once the exam finishes result will be declared by BSF on its main portal. It displays the selected candidate’s list based on this list qualified candidates will go for further rounds of the selection process. Appeared candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the BSF Head Constable (RO/RM) Result 2019 to visit the official portal. A large no of candidates appeared in this BSF Head Constable vacancy applications. Appeared candidates now check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. Qualifying candidates now going to next selection process i.e Physical Test, Descriptive Test, Medical Test. If you want to get more details to visit the official portal.