- 1 BRBNMPL Apply Online Asst Manager Trainee 407 Jobs 2017 Notification, Eligibility
- 184.108.40.206 Post-Wise Vacancy Details:-
- 220.127.116.11 Brief Details of BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017:-
- 18.104.22.168 BRBNMPL Industrial Workman/Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 Eligibility:-
- 22.214.171.124 Steps to Apply for BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Notification 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Admit Card Issuance:-
- 188.8.131.52 Result & Merit List:-
- 184.108.40.206 Important Dates:-
The Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has invited employees for the 407 Posts. The vacancies are for Assistant Manager, Industrial Workman (Trainee). The applicants can have the details of vacancies allotted to each post from the BRBNMPL Industrial Workman/Assistant Manager Notification 2017. The job seekers who are seeking out the present day banking jobs can check this notification.
BRBNMPL Apply Online Asst Manager Trainee 407 Jobs 2017 Notification, Eligibility
Interested candidates may apply through online. You may start applying from 14th February 2017 & continue to apply till 28th February 2017. Candidates can have more details regarding the advertisement read the below description.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:-
Total Vacancy: 407 Posts.
|Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||General||Total Posts|
|Assistant Manager||8||4||15||30||57 Posts.|
|Industrial Workman (Trainee)||52||26||94||178||350 Posts.|
Brief Details of BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017:-
- Conducting Body: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited.
- No of Vacancies: 407 Posts.
- Designation Name: Assistant Manager, Industrial Workman (Trainee).
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Starting Date of Application: 14th Feb 2017.
- Registration Closed on– 28th Feb 2017.
- Category: Karnataka govt Jobs.
- Official Website: www.brbnmpl.co.in
BRBNMPL Industrial Workman/Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 Eligibility:-
Candidates must be completed B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE from a Government recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering. They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
For Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee):
The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University
- For Assistant Manager: Candidates must satisfy age limits that are a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years as on 28th Feb 2017.
- Industrial Workman Grade-1(Trainee): Candidates must satisfy age limits that are a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 31 years as on 28th Feb 2017.
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit for both the posts is relaxable as under:
- Up to a maximum of 5 years in respect of SC / ST applicants.
- Maximum of 3 years in respect of OBC applicants.
- Up to a maximum of 10 years if the applicant is a physically handicapped person.
- The Cost of Application:
- Post 1: Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants.
- Post 2: Rs.200/– for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- Assistant Manager: Pay Band Rs.15,050/- to Rs. 41,760/– with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,520/-.
- Industrial Workman Grade–I: Pay Band Rs.7,000 to Rs.24,240/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,280/-.
The Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam(Online).
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Notification 2017:-
- Log on to the official website of that is BRBNMPL.
- Click on “Online recruitment tab” on the home page of BRBNMPL.
- Then search for the appropriate link of BRBNMPL Assistant Manager/ Industrial Workman Grade-1(Trainee)posts recruitment notification 2017.
- Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants.
- After paying the application fee, enter on submit button.
- Take print of it for future use and references.
Admit Card Issuance:-
Admit card is available on the official website 10 days prior to the examination. Candidates can download the call letter by using reg number and password, Admit card mandatory for the written exam. For more info about this recruitment refer the official website.
Applicants can check the online exam pattern & syllabus from official link. We will also be updated soon on our portal. For more details visit the main link.
Result & Merit List:-
After completion of the exam, candidates are waiting for BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Results 2017 are declared soon in the web portal. The candidates who are qualified in the exam go for next round. Aspirants who got good marks and reach cutoff marks appear in the merit list. The Merit list depends upon the candidate performance in the exam.
|Online application starts from||14th Feb 2017|
|Closing date of application||28th Feb 2017|
|Online examination Date||25th March 2017|
For further more details and updates regarding the BNBRMPL notification, entrants should have to stay connected with our articles.