- 1 BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Notification 2020 Online Apply, Counseling
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020:-
- 3 BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Process:-
- 4 Application Process of BLDE MBBS Admission 2020:-
- 5 BLDE Univ MBBS Counseling 2020 Details (Through NEET-UG AIR):-
- 6 Original Documents to be Produced At the Time of Admission:
- 7 Following Original Documents shall be produced at the time of admission or can produce at the time of joining the College:
- 8 Important Dates to be Remember:-
The BLDE University Admission Process is organized every year for the appellants who wish to take admissions in the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS Programme). In previous year BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020 will base on the UGET entrance exam conducted by the BLDE University. Now BLDE University provides the MBBS admission for the applicants who are qualified in the CBSE NEET 2020 Exam. The applicants who are qualified in the NEET UG Exam 2020 those register for BLDE MBBS Counseling 2020. The BLDE MBBS Application Forms 2020 available in Aug/ Sep 2019. Aspirants who are interested take admission in MBBS Programme offered by Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka need to attend the Counseling. The BLDE MBBS Counseling Process 2020 conducted by the Central Counselling Authority, Directorate General of Health Services, (DGHS) after seat allocation for the university.
BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Notification 2020 Online Apply, Counseling
The applicants who wish to get the MBBS Seat in BLDE University can apply for the BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020. The BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Process 2020 will do on the basis of CBSE NEET Exam score 2020. Candidates seeking admission to BLDE Univ will have to qualify the NEET UG – 2020 examination conducted by CBSE. The NEET is the national level entrance exam held all over India to offer admission to various Medical -UG/PG Courses. The aspirants after appearing for the NEET UG Exam and with qualified marks can apply for the BLDE Univ MBBS Admission/ Counseling 2020. The students will get the seat basing on their All India Ranks. The aspirants who wish to start applying can follow the below page. To get more information on BLDE Univ MBBS Online Form 2020 & important dates are available on the page now.
Key Points of BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020 Notification:-
Board Name: Armed Force Medical College, Chennai.
Exam Name: NEET UG Exam.
Notice ABout: MBBS Application 2020.
Course Duration is 4 ½ years.
Admission Course: MBBS Course.
Mode of Application: Online.
Online Registration Dates: Aug/ Sep 2019.
Counseling Conducted in Sep 2019.
Main Website: www.bldeuniversity.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020:-
- Candidates must have completed their HSC or 12th class or any equivalent examination from the recognized board with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject and should pass in every subject with the minimum percentage of 50% marks and reserved category candidates with the minimum percentage of 45% marks.
- Aspirants must qualify the CBSE NEET Exam 2020.
The aspirants need to check the MBBS Counseling registration fee details from the official advertisement notification. The BLDE Univ MBBS Application Fee is same for all the students.
MBBS Course Fees General Seats(UR): Rs. 9,35,000/-
Mode of Payment:
Through Demand Draft has drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, BLDE University, Vijayapura (Bijapur)’, payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur), Karnataka.
Reservation of Seats:
|MBBS Seats – Category||Seats|
|NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||23 (15%)|
|Under free category (Bijapur District candidates)||15 (10%)|
BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Process:-
Applicants will be selected based on the performance of the NEET Exam Score and Counselling procedure. The aspirants who have written and qualified in the CBSE NEET Exam can register for Counseling conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee. According to those ranks, the applicants will call for the counseling process. The applicants can check the counseling details from our page.
Application Process of BLDE MBBS Admission 2020:-
Candidates for MBBS admission in BLDE Univ can apply application through online mode only any other mode of application will not accept.
- Visit the official website.
- Open the Admission tab on the home page.
- Click on the MBBS tab.
- Download BLDE Univ MBBS Admission Boucher 2020.
- Click on the BLDE Univ MBBS Counseling Registration 2020 link.
- Upload the required documents.
- Correctly and completely fill the application form.
- Pay the counseling fee through challan or online payment.
- Click on submit button and download the application form.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
BLDE Univ MBBS Counseling 2020 Details (Through NEET-UG AIR):-
Basing on the aspirants All India Rank (AIR) the officials will call them for the documents verification. The aspirants can check our next article for the BLDE Univ MBBS Counselling and counseling conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The applicants must appear for counseling on the given time. The aspirants after verifying the documents will get the Seat Allotment Letter. The applicants who receive the letter need to report to the college and pay the admission fee to confirm the seat. At the time of BLDE Univ MBBS Admission 2020, participants have to show the original mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
Original Documents to be Produced At the Time of Admission:
Submission of documents/ copies for MBBS admission mandatory as per DGHS/ MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) rules.
- NEET-2020 UG Admit Card.
- NEET-2020 UG Result Sheet / Rank Card.
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card & Passing certificate (Date of Birth Proof).
- PUC II / 10+2 / 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Aspirants claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC, as declared by Government of India, shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (Certified English version).
- Five Recent passport-size colored photographs with name and date.
- Aadhar Card copy.
Following Original Documents shall be produced at the time of admission or can produce at the time of joining the College:
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Physical fitness and Blood group certificate.
- The authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC.
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- An affidavit, in the format, as per APPENDIX – II signed by the candidate and by Parent / Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
- Domicile certificate for OBC candidates.
- Five sets of self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents arranged in same order.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Application Start Date||–|
|Online Registration Closing Date||–|
|Last date of payment through challan||–|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card with the final submission of the online application for registered candidates||–|
|Counseling Conducting Dates||–|
Regularly visit our portal to know the latest information regarding this article.