- 1 BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 229 Jobs Apply Online 2016-17 Notification
- 2 Brief Notes on BHEL Notification 2017:
- 3 Post wise Vacancy Details- BHEL Apprentice Job
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Posts
- 5 How to Apply For Apprentice Posts
- 6 Merit List For BHEL Apprentice Vacancies
- 7 BHEL Apprentice Post Results
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 229 Jobs Apply Online 2016-17 Notification
BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited),Bhopal has declared the notification for recruitment of 229 BHEL Bhopal Apprentice vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking for the Central Government jobs. Interested & eligible candidates can apply through online for apprentice posts before the last date. Detail about the Qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply and important dates available here for a clear idea. The applicants can visit the BHEL official website for more information about this recruitment.
Brief Notes on BHEL Notification 2017:
Organization Name:-Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.
Post Name:-Apprentice Posts.
No.of Posts:-229 Vacancies.
Job Category:-Central Government jobs.
Post wise Vacancy Details- BHEL Apprentice Job
Here we are giving post wise apprentice job details.
- Mechanical Engineering-60(GE)-40(DE).
- Electrical Engineering-43(GE)-24(DE).
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-13(GE)-02(DE).
- Industrial Engineering-07(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Computer Science & Application-04(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Civil Engineering-03(GE)-05(DE).
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-03(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Chemical Engineering-01(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Instrumentation Technology-01(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Information Technology-01(GE)-Nil(DE).
- Modern Office Mgmt.-Nil(GE)-20(DE).
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Posts
- Contenders should have completed B.E./ B.Tech in engineering Graduate Apprentice with minimum 70% Aggregate marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST in the relevant stream.
- Individuals must have done Diploma in Engineering/Office Management from any Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
Age limit for all categories,
- Minimum age should be 14 years.
- Maximum age should be 25 years.
Age relaxation will be different for reserved category(RC) & unreserved category(UC).
- SC/ST-05 years.
- OBC-03 years.
- Physically handicapped candidates-10 years.
- Wards of BHEL employee(spouse,son,daughter)-05 years.
- Technician Apprentice-Rs. 4,000/- per month.
- Graduate Apprentice-Rs. 6,000/- per month.
Scrutiny will be done based on the applications. The selection process will be updated soon. For more details about selection procedure need to open official site.
- Opening date of submission of online application forms 19th November 2016.
- Closing date for submission of application forms- 9th December 2016.
How to Apply For Apprentice Posts
- Interested and eligible applicants have to visit the official site.
- Open the link of BHEL Apprentice job.
- Click on that, Read the all eligible criteria.
- Suitable contenders can fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload the scan copy of pass port size photo, signature, and required documents.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download file and take the hard copy for future usage.
Merit List For BHEL Apprentice Vacancies
The cutoff mark will be released by the officials of BHEL. The candidates who have to reach the cutoff marks, those aspirants names will appear in the merit list. Based on the merit list posts should be allotted. For more updates, Postulants can stay connected with our web portal.
BHEL Apprentice Post Results
The results will be updated soon after completion of the exam. Further information about this notification will be updated on the web portal.