BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019: The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) authorities had announced the advertisement for 400 Apprentice jobs. Participated aspirants first check the BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for the eligibility. Postulants BESCOM Apprentice Vacancy 2019 application dates are available from 18 to 31st August 2019. Postulants can apply BESCOM Apprentice Applications 2019 through offline mode. Aspirants can apply for the BESCOM Apprentice Notification 2019 and submit the application form before the deadline. The BESCOM Apprentice jobs recruiting process is based on the merit list.
BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline 400 Jobs
Many numbers of contenders can apply and get the job on a particular department. The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited department officials will publish the many notifications for various departments. After closing the offline application dates, posts applied contenders are eagerly waiting to check the selection list details on the web slot. Huge numbers of contenders can utilize this chance and get the job on a particular department. Job seekers can check the details like age limit, vacancies, educational details, pay scale, the application process, application fees, merit list, and others are check below.
BESCOM Apprentice Job Application Dates 2019
|Conducting department name||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)|
|Category of article||Recruitment, application forms|
|Starting date of the application forms||18th August 2019|
|Ending date of the application forms||31st August 2019|
|Recruiting process||Merit list|
Eligibility of BESCOM Apprentice Jobs 2019
- The first preference will be given to the electrical & electronics candidates both for graduates and diploma holders.
- Contenders should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
- Postulants should be physically fit.
- Preference will be given for Karnataka aspirants.
- During the training period, the contenders should make their own arrangement of boarding and lodging.
- During the training period, aspirants should follow the rules and regulations of BESCOM.
- The candidate should have a Degree/ Diploma certificate or provisional degree/ diploma certificate.
- Degree or Diploma certificate obtained should be within 3 years from the date of this notification.
- An aspirant should have passed degree/ diploma engineering in the year 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Contenders who have already undergone Apprentice training are not eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice – 325
- Diploma Apprentice – 75
- Engineering graduates having a degree in electrical & electronics, electronics & communication, computer science, information Science, civil Engineering and instrumentation technology.
- Diploma holders in electrical & electronics, electronics & communication, and computer science in a 3-year course.
Applying aspirants have to pay the caste wise offline fees.
Postulants having the minim age boundary for the convenience of the job.
Job seekers who are selected for the job those can having the minimum salary during the training period per month are Rs. 5,000/-.
The BESCOM Apprentice jobs selection procedure is based on the merit list.
|Opening date of the application forms||18th August 2019|
|Closing date of the application forms||31st August 2019|
|Available date of the merit list results||Intimated soon|
|Certificate verification process||Announced soon|
|Job joining dates||Published soon|
BESCOM Apprentice Jobs Apply Offline 2019
Participated aspirants can check and apply for the BESCOM Apprentice Notification 2019 and send to the application form below address. Below we are providing some steps to apply for the vacancy application because some contenders don’t know how to check and apply through the offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the www.bescom.org.
- Search for the Graduate & Diploma Apprentice recruitment 2019 link on the home page.
- Just click and read the notification carefully.
- In that select the application form and click the download button.
- Bring the print copy of application form.
- Fill accurate details on the application form.
- Check all the details it’s correct or not.
- Then send to below address.
Deputy General Manager (Ele.),
BESCOM, Crescent Towers,
Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home,
Race Course, Bangalore-560001.
Merit List for BESCOM Apprentice Jobs 2019
After closing the offline application dates, pst applied candidates are excited to check the selection list details on the website. Department officials are planning to prepare the selection list results based on the academic qualification marks and application process. The BESCOM department officials are planning to prepare the Selection List for BESCOM Apprentice 2019 after closing the application form dates. After successful completion of the sending application form those only eligible to check the merit list results on the website. Postulants who have successfully submitted the filled application forms that can search for the details of the result on the web slot.
Selection list results help to know you are application number is available or not. Download the merit list from the website with entering the details as required i.e, application/ registration number, date of birth. Department authorities are an issue the merit list on the pdf format. Candidates whose names are displayed on the merit list those only eligibles for the Apprentice jobs. After releasing the merit list by the BESCOM department officials, we will intimate a direct link to check and download from the web slot. Postulants keep touch with our website for the latest updates.