Berhampur University is going to release the admissions for the B.Ed Courses. The aspirants who want to get the Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions 2019 can apply for the admissions. The officials will release the Berhampur Univ B.Ed Admission Notification 2019 soon on the official website. The application forms will available after releasing of the notification. The candidates interested can visit the official website read the notification and fill the Berhampur Univ B.Ed Applications 2019 before the last date. The candidates need to fill the application forms through offline mode. The aspirants can follow us for more details.
Berhampur University B.Ed Admission Procedure, Notification 2019 Application, Prospectus
The Berhampur University came into existence on 2nd January 1967 being inaugurated by Dr. A.N. Khosla, the then Governor of Orissa and the first Chancellor of the University. EVery year university will releases admissions for the various courses. Many of the candidates will apply for the admissions and get the seats. Like every year the university has released the admissions for the B.Ed courses. The candidates who have completed the Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in the recognized institute or organization can apply for the admissions We will provide all the eligibility details Like education qualification, age limit, application fee, Berhampur Univ B.Ed Admission Procedure 2019 of the Berhampur University in below article.
Overview of Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions 2019
|Name of the University||Berhampur University|
|Name of the Courses||B.Ed Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions Applications||June 2019|
|Category of Article||Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions 2019|
Berhampur Univ B.Ed Eligibility 2019
Berhampur University is going to release the admissions for B.Ed COurses. The candidates interested for the B.Ed Admissions can check the eligibility details on the notification and submit the application form. Here we are providing all the eligibility details below. The aspirants can check the eligibility details and fill the application forms.
- The Candidates must be an Arts / Science Graduate.
- The General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social
Science / Humanity.
- The SC, ST, SEBC, and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree.
The category wise age limit details are given below. The upper age limit is inclusive of age relaxation for relevant groups as admissible under rules.
|For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates||33 years|
|For Women Candidates of all categories||33 years|
|For General Candidates||28 years|
|For PH Candidates||38 years|
The candidates have to Account Payee Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only for General Category candidates and Rs.400/-(Rupees four hundred only). For SC/ST candidates drawn in favor of the Officer-in-Charge, School of Education, Berhampur University payable at any Nationalised Bank, Berhampur-760007, Odisha.
The selection of candidates for the admissions is on the basis of merit list prepared by the officials. The officials will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks scored in the academics. The candidates appeared in the merit list will eligible for the document verification and pay a course fee.
Berhampur Univ B.Ed Application Process 2019
The Berhampur University will release the B.Ed Admissions 2019 on the official website. The candidates can check the eligibility details on the official website and fill the application form. The aspirants have to fill the applications through offline mode. Here we are providing the steps to fill the application forms. The candidates can follow the below steps to fill the application forms.
- Visit the official website of Berhampur University i.e.www.buodisha.edu.in.
- Search for the Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply.
- Application Form will display on the screen.
- Click on download.
- Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned documents and photographs to the application forms.
- Send the application for to below address.
Director, School of Education, Berhampur University
Berhampur Univ B.Ed Merit list 2019
The aspirants completed the applications for the Berhampur University B.Ed Admissions 2019. The candidates applied are eagerly waiting for the merit list. The officials are planning to release the merit list & Waiting List on the official website. The candidates can get the merit list from the official website by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The contenders appeared in the merit list & Berhampur Univ B.Ed Waiting List 2019 will eligible for the document verification. The officials will release the document verification Dates on the official website. The candidates have to carry all the required document while attending the document verification. The candidates have to pay the admissions while checking the documents. Here we are providing the documents list below.
- Admission Fees
- Original Intimation Letter
- CLC in original
- Conduct Certificate in original
- Original Registration Receipt in case of Berhampur University Students
- Original Migration Certificate in case of Other University Students (may be submitted later
prior to registration for the examination)
- All Certificates and Mark sheets in original Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University outside Odisha
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he/she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without
Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth
- PH Certificate in case of PWD candidates
- Two recent stamp size colored photographs.
- One set of Self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark sheets.
Here we have provided all the details on the above article. If you have any doubts about the post can comment below. To know more details stay tuned here.