- 1 AWES Teacher Apply Online TGT, PGT, PRT 8000 Jobs APS Notification 2017
- 1.1 Overview of AWES Teacher Notification 2017
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Criteria for AWES Teacher Vacancy Applications 2017
- 1.1.2 AWES Teacher Posts Online Application Process 2017
- 1.1.3 AWES Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
- 1.1.4 APS Teacher Vacancy Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1.5 Result Of AWES Post Graduate Teacher Exam 2017
- 1.1.6 Army Public School Primary Teacher Cutoff Marks 2017
- 1.1.7 Merit List Of AWES Teacher Vacancy 2017
- 1.1 Overview of AWES Teacher Notification 2017
awes teacher recruitment, recruitment of awes teacher vacancy, awes tgt recruitment, awes teacher vacancy notification, awes teacher vacancy, awes postgraduate teacher applications, eligibility of awes teacher vacancy, selection of awes teacher vacancy, application dates of awes tgt post, aps pgt admit card, army public school teacher vacancy, aps primary teacher admit card, result of aps pgt, www.awesindia.com, aps teacher vacancy, awes teacher jobs, AWES Teacher Apply Online
AWES Teacher Apply Online TGT, PGT, PRT 8000 Jobs APS Notification 2017
The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released an advertisement for the TGT, PGT & PRT Posts Notification 2017. The online applications are going to start from 1st Dec to 21st Dec 2017. There are 8000 Vacancies in AWES. The candidates interested to apply for the AWES TGT Recruitment. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are interested to become a Teacher. The candidates who reach the eligibility criteria can visit the official website and apply for the post. Candidates who are interested to apply for the AWES Teacher Vacancy Notification 2017. The applicants can follow us for more details.
AWES is going to recruit the candidates for the AWES Teacher Vacancy 2017 applications on or before the last date i.e 21st Dec 2017. The applicants can fill the application form on the official website. The candidates can submit the application form before the End of the Applications. Before applying candidates can check the AWES Post Graduate Teacher Applications 2017 eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process, application process and more in the below article.
Overview of AWES Teacher Notification 2017
|Organisation Name||Army Welfare Educational Society (AWES)|
|Vacancy Name||Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher & Primary Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||8000 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Initial Date of Application||1st Dec 2017|
|End of the Applications||21st Dec 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for AWES Teacher Vacancy Applications 2017
The candidates going to apply for the AWES Teacher Vacancies have to complete the below education qualification.
- PGT: Candidates have PG with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
- TGT: Candidates have Graduated with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
- PRT: Candidates have Graduated with 50% marks + B.Ed. with 50% marks
- The fresh candidates must have to be below 40 years.
- In case of Delhi Schools TGT/PRT vacancies age below 29 years and for PGT vacancy below 35 years as on 01 April 2017.
- For experienced candidates below the 57 years minimum 5 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years.
- CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Others found the fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification.
The selected candidate will get a salary as per the government norms.
The candidate needs to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
The selection of candidates will on the basis of
The Stage 1- Screening Test
Stage 2- Interview
Stage 3- Evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency
|Date of Official Notification||30th November 2017|
|Online Application Starting Date||01st December 2017|
|Last Date to apply||21st December 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing date||05th January 2018|
|AWES Exam Date 2018||15th to 17th January 2018|
|Result Date||27th January 20178|
AWES Teacher Posts Online Application Process 2017
The contenders going to apply for the post can follow the below process
- Visit the official website of AWES i.e. www.awesindia.com
- Search for the AWES Teacher Notification 2017.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the details in the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the photocopies and documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for the further use.
AWES Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
Many of the interested candidates have applied for the AWES Teacher Recruitment. The officials are going to conduct the Screening Test. The candidates can download the AWES Graduate Teacher Admit Card for the screening test and attend the exam. The exam is going to conduct in the month of 15th to 17th Jan 2017. The candidates can visit the official website and download the admit card by entering the details like admit card number and date of birth. The candidate without admit card will not allow for the exam.
APS Teacher Vacancy Exam Pattern 2017
|Post Name||Paper||Content||Duration of Exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective|
|Part B||Specific to the subject||90||Objective|
|PRP||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For candidates of PGT and TGT categories Parts, A & B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Result Of AWES Post Graduate Teacher Exam 2017
The candidates who have attended for the exam are waiting for the results. The Result Of Post Graduate Teacher is going to release on the official website. The applicants can visit the official website and download the result by entering the details like admit card number and date of birth. The results contain marks you have scored in the exam. The marks are on the basis of candidate performance in the exam. We will update the result date after the officials have released
Army Public School Primary Teacher Cutoff Marks 2017
The candidates have checked the result and waiting for the cutoff marks. The Army Public School Primary Teacher Cutoff Marks are going to release on the official website. The cutoff marks will release on the basis of some factors like no of candidates attended the exam, no of applications, no of vacancies, category wise, difficulty of question paper and previous cutoff marks. To get more details stay here.
Merit List Of AWES Teacher Vacancy 2017
The applicants who have got more/equal marks to the cutoff marks will appear in the AWES Teacher Vacancy Merit List. The merit list will release on the official website. The applicants can visit the official website and download the merit list. The merit candidates will attend the interview. The interview dates and admits card for the interview will release on the official website. The candidates can visit our web portal for more details.