Indian army is going to recruit candidates for the position of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher). It has printed the notification for the same few days ago. Written exam is going be held on 28th Feb 2016. Those who are interested and applied for this position are ready with the preparation of exam. And they must be waiting for their admit card. They can get their admit card from its legal website 15 to 20 days prior to the written exam. Here we are sharing the information related to get call letter, cut off details and other stuffs related to exam. Please check out the article carefully.
Army Bharti JCO Admit Card Download 2016,Religious Teacher Expected Cut Off
Organization Name: Indian army
Total Number of Openings: 85 Posts
Designation: Religious Teacher
Admit Card: Updated Soon
Examination Date: 28th Feb 2016
Opening Details: 85 Posts
- Pandit- 74 Posts
- Granthi: 04 Posts
- Bodh Monk: 03 Posts
- Padre: 02 Posts
- Pandit (Gorkha): 01 Posts
- Maulvi (Shia): 01 Posts
Process to download Hall ticket for Army Bharti JCO Exam 2016
- Please check out the legal website of Indian army.
- Please look for the appropriate link for downloading Army Bharti JCO Exam 2016 hall ticket.
- Now click on find out link given and proceed further.
- A login window will flash on screen where you have to feed Application number and date of birth.
- And then click on submit button. On doing so your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Keep the print out of the admit card with you and carry that in the examination hall along with your legal original Id proof issued by Government.
Army Bharti JCO Exam Cut Off, Results-
Cut off for this exam will be published on its website after written exam. Expected cut off must be higher than the last year. However, we will keep you updating about all latest news about the exam.
Admit comprise of information like Name of student, Registration Number, Scanned photo and signature, Roll Code, Venue details, Date of exam, Shift timing of exam and other terms and conditions applied in the exam. At last we wish you all the very best for your exams and future. Please reach at the exam venue along with all mandatory stuffs before defined time to avoid any discrepancies.