The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has announced the notification for the APECET Notification 2019 on the official portal. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test shortly known as AP ECET 2019 Notification and Examination details will be published soon by JNTUH, Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. The department officials soon release the applications on the official portal. Candidates check the Eligibility of APECET 2019 Notification to visit the official portal. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has conducted the Engineering Common Entrance Test in every year.
APECET Notification 2019 AP ECET Apply Online, Eligibility & Exam Dates
candidates who are interested to apply for the APECET 2019 Applications on or before the last date. Applications are invited from candidates who interested to take admissions into through lateral entry at 2nd-year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Under Graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible and interested students may submit their application through online at official website. If you get more details about the APECET 2019 Exam like eligibility, application process, application dates, eligibility etc all are updated with below article.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam: Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET)
Exam Level: State
Application Starting Date: Updated soon
Online Application Closing Date: Released soon
Official Website: www.apecet.org
Mode of Exam: Online / Offline
Eligibility Criteria of AP ECET 2019
- Candidates should have finished their Diploma in Engineering and Technology from the recognized university.
- Students should have AP domicile with Indian Nationality.
- Aspirants should not be less than 21 years to appear for AP ECET Exam 2019.
- The students who are in final year are also applicable for to registration/apply.
- The applicants with above specify streams 45% aggregate marks and 40% aggregate marks for reserved category.
- The applicants who have Qualified their Diploma should provide their completed Training Certificate in counseling.
Application Fee and Payment:
- General/OBC aspirants RS.500/-
- SC/ST candidates RS.300/-
The application fee can pay through through online (credit card/debit card)
Tentative/Important Exam Dates of AP ECET 2019:
|Notification Release date||Feb 2019|
|AP ECET Application Form 2019 availability||Feb 2019|
|Submission of Application fee last date:||March 2019|
|Closing date for submission of application with late fee of Rs. 500||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||April 2019|
|Issuing Date Of Hall Ticket||April 2019|
|AP ECET 2019 exam will be held on||May 2019|
AP ECET 2019 Application Form:-
- Application Form can be filled in online mode only.
- students can log in and register for AP ECET Entrance Exam 2019.
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Contenders should upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Aspirants have to pay Application fees via Internet Banking/Debit or Credit card.
- The candidates who finished their 10+2 or Diploma should upload their completion certificates issued by institutions.
- Submit all the details and save and take a print for future use.
Admit Card for AP ECET 2019
Candidates who are applied in this applications those are now check and download the admit card to visit the official portal. All the applicants now check and download the Admit Card by the use of application no and date of birth. candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. Applicanst check the Admit Card for AP ECET 2019 to visit the official portal.
- In admit card, all details about the student can be provided with registration number, exam date and time, exam center etc.
- candidates can get their admit card by entering their registration number.
Results Of AP ECET 2019
After clearing the entrance exam students waiting for results. these results are available on the official website provided by the officials of AP ECET. Merit list based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam, more info about the AP ECET 2019 available on the official blog. Candidates check and download the Results of AP ECET 2019 to visit the official portal. The department officials soon release the result on the official portal. Appeared candidates check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. For daily updates, students can stay with the official web portal.