- 1 Anna University TANCET 2019 Entrance Exam Notification, Application, Syllabus
- 1.1 Key Details of TANCET Exam 2019 Notification:-
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019:-
- 126.96.36.199 Fill Online Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Application Form:-
- 1.1 Key Details of TANCET Exam 2019 Notification:-
The Anna University is going to organize Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admission into PG courses like MBA, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Arch, and M.Arch for the academic year of 2019. Every year many candidates give the TS EAMCET 2019 and clear the examination to take admission in various courses like B.Tech, B.Agri and other provided by the government & non-government colleges Tamil Nadu State. Interested candidates can fill online TANCET Application Form 2019 from its official website. Aspirants can fill the TANCET Online Form 2019 on or before the last date. You can check the other details of TANCET Notification 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Admit Card, Result, Etc. For more info please check the below description.
Anna University TANCET 2019 Entrance Exam Notification, Application, Syllabus
The Anna University is responsible for conducting the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) throughout the state. Every year lakhs of students appeared in the TANCET exam from the state of Tamil Nadu. Recently it is released the TANCET Exam Notification 2019 and updated apply link. Aspirants who are waiting for this Anna Univ TANCET Exam 2019 need to apply for the Tamil Nadu CET Exam 2019 on or before the last date. Before applying aspirants may check the Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Now the aspirants can make Online TANCET 2019 Application form from official website on or before the due dates. For more details on TANCET Online Application 2019 visit the official link to TANCET 2019.
Key Details of TANCET Exam 2019 Notification:-
Name of the Conducting University- Anna University.
Exam Name – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET).
Admission Courses – PG courses (MBA, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Plan, and M.Arch.)
Academic Year – 2019-20.
Mode of Application: Online.
Initial Date to Apply: Jan 2019.
Final Date to Apply: Feb 2019.
Date of the TANCET Exam: March 2019.
Result Announce Date: Updated Soon.
Website Address: www.annauniv.edu
Programmes Offered By TANCET:-
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A).
- M.C.A- Master of Computer Applications.
- Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / M.Arch (Master of Architecture) / Master of Planning (M.Plan.).
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019:-
- For M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan: Applicants must have qualified UG-Under Graduation with an Engineering Degree and with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For MCA: Participants must possess UG- Under Graduation of 3 years programme with an arithmetic subject in 10+2 or in Graduate level and with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MBA: Applicants must have qualified UG-under graduation of 3 years course with the minimum of 50% marks (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
Application Fee –
- All the candidates need to pay an application fee of Rupees 500/- only.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST candidates need to pay application fee of Rupees 250/- only.
- The entrance test fee can be paid only through Online.
Fill Online Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Application Form:-
Aspirants who have been meeting the TANCET Eligibility Criteria those can apply the TANCET application form from its official website. Aspirants need to keep ready the scan copies of the documents, photo and sign for uploading in TANCET 2019 Application Form. Eligible and interested applicants can fill a Tamil Nadu CET Online Form 2019. You can follow the below mention TANCET Application Process 2019.
How to Make Online TANCET Online Registration 2019:-
- Firstly applicants can visit the site.
- Click on the TANCET 2019.
- Then they will read all the instructions carefully.
- Make online Registration and log in with registered id and password.
- Fill complete TANCET Application 2019 for correct details and recheck it.
- After that, they will fill whole require details and press on submit button.
- They will take the printout of online application for future use.
Download Admit Card of Tamil Nadu CET Exam 2019:-
The TANCET Exam 2019 Admit Card would be available to download before the date of examination. The TANCET 2019 Admit Card would be provided through online mode only on the official website. By using the application number and password, aspirants may download the Admit Card of TANCET Exam 2019. TANCET Hall Ticket 2019 would contain details like exam date, center, name and roll number of the candidates. The contenders must have brought Tamil Nadu CET Hall Ticket 2019 along with original identity proof.
Pattern & Syllabus of TANCET Exam 2019:-
- It consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total 100 questions will ask.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is 1/3 mark deduct for work option.
- Duration of the exam will be for 2 hours.
- The exam pattern will be like this.
- In ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan section, PART I & II is compulsory. PART III according to the discipline selected during registration.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks Allowed|
Aspirants may check the TANCET Syllabus 2019 from the official website. Participants will prepare for the exam according to the Tamil Nadu CET Exam Syllabus. And also contenders may download the previous year Model Paper of TANCET exam from the official link. By checking the previous year model papers you can get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam
Answer Key of TANCET 2019 Details:-
After the completion of the exam, the candidates will able to check their TANCET Answer Key 2019 from the official website. The applicants will able to get their TANCET Exam 2019 Key Paper after the 3 days of examination. By checking the Tamil Nadu CET Exam Answer Key 2019, find out the result, before the result declaration.
TANCET Result 2019 Declaration, Anna University:-
The officials will publish the Result of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019 on its official website only. The authority will soon declare the TANCET Result 2019. The actual dates of TANCET Exam Result 2019 would be updated to candidates after it is released. By using the hall ticket number, aspirants need to check the Tamil Nadu CET Result 2019 and download the TANCET Rank Card 2019. The Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Result will be available on the official web portal. Qualified aspirants need to attend the TANCET Counseling 2019 on prescribed dates. The Tamil NADU CET Counseling conducted in the month of June/ July 2019. For more info please check the official site.
Key Dates of TANCET Exam 2019:-
|Start Date to Apply Online||January 2019|
|Final Date of Online Registration||Feb 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
|Result Declaration Date||Soon Releases|
|Counseling Begins||Updated Soon|
Contestants will able to fill the Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Exam Application Form from the official website and submit it till the last date. Aspirants can check the website for more updates on Tamil Nadu CET Exam 2019, however here we will keep updating the Online TANCET Application Form 2019. By using this post details you can apply easily because from here get sufficient information. For more updates, you would visit entrancetest16.in