- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Apply Online 178 Asst Professor, Faculty Jobs 2017 Admit Card
- 188.8.131.52 Overview on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification 2017:-
- 184.108.40.206 Vacancy Details:-
- 220.127.116.11 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Professor Jobs 2017:-
- 18.104.22.168 How to apply Online for the AIIMS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Important Dates of AIIMS Bhu Asst Professor Jobs 2017:-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has now invited the online application for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2017 for 178 Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor posts. Candidates who are interested they may apply online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are waiting for the teaching jobs may use this opportunity.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Apply Online 178 Asst Professor, Faculty Jobs 2017 Admit Card
Eligible aspirants must fill the Application Form on or before the last date 06th April 2017. Recently the AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released official AIIMS Professor Recruitment Notification to recruit 178 eligible and talented, candidates. Before applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification 2017, Aspirants can check the Eligibility, Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Application Dates and other details here.
Overview on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification 2017:-
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar.
- No of Vacancies: 178 Posts.
- Name of the Post: Professor, Asst professor, Associate Professor and Additional Professor.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Starting Date of application: 07th March 2017.
- Registration Closed: 06th April 2017.
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar.
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Assistant Professor – 58 Posts.
- Professor – 41 Posts.
- Associate Professor – 46 Posts.
- Additional Professor – 33 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Professor Jobs 2017:-
Aspirants need to have the complete medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 or A postgraduate degree (MD/MS) from recognized university in the relevant subject and also need of 14 teaching experience for Assistant Professor, 08 years experience for Additional Professor and 06 years experience for Associate Professor.
- For Associate Professor maximum age should be 50 years.
- For Professor, Additional Professor Maximum age Should be 58 years.
Note: To know more about age and educational qualifications refer to official notification.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/– .
- There is no fee for Women & Reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get the good pay scale as per AIIMS rules.
- For Professor Posts: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 51,000/- per month.
Candidates will select for the Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor Posts based on Written Exam & Interview.
How to apply Online for the AIIMS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017:-
- The candidates should first click on the official website that is mentioned above.
- Click on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Professor Recruitment 2017 link.
- The candidate has to read the full notification about the eligibility criteria then apply Online.
- By filing full details about Name, education qualification, Age limit etc..
- Then pay the processing fee.
- After filing the form submit it by clicking submit option.
- Finally, take the print out for future use.
For more details and latest updates, the candidate has to regularly visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar & touch with our portal.
Admit Card: The officials will publish the hall ticket 10 days prior to the examination. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website at the time of examination.
Result: After successful completion of the examination, the official will announce results on the official website very soon. Participants can check the results by using hall ticket number on the official website.
Important Dates of AIIMS Bhu Asst Professor Jobs 2017:-
|Starting Date of application||07th March 2017|
|Last Date of application||06th April 2017|
|Written Exam date||Updated Soon|
Candidates stay connected with us to get more updates about the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification 2017.