AAI Recruitment Jr Assistant (Fire Service) Notification 147 Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Airports Authority of India declared the notification of Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) and total 147 Jobs available. Candidates who are searching for the AAI Jobs read this complete page for notification updates and eligible starting applying through online mode on the specified dates given below. Applicants can read this page for eligibility posts and application details. we hope this page will be useful to applicants and applicants can read official Airports Authority of India Notification of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) 2017.
Notification of AAI Recruitment Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) 2017:
- Authority Name: Airports Authority of India
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Recruitment Details: at all over India
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Application process starting date: March 2017
- Last Date of Application process: 31st March 2017
- Total Posts: 147, UR: 92 Posts, SC: 23 Posts, ST: 21 Posts and OBC (NCL): 11 Posts
Eligibility criteria for AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Applicants 2017:
Applicants who have qualified Matriculation along with 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical Automobile/Fire, the minimum academic score of applicants must be 50% Marks or 12th qualification with the minimum of 50% Marks with a Valid Driving Licence.
Age Limits of Applicants:
Candidate’s age limit must be 18 years of 30 Years and upper age relaxation of +5 year for ST/SC, 3 years for OBC applicable
AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Pay Scale:
Selected candidates for the posts of AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) will get payroll of Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500 per month.
AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Selection Process:
- Online examination/Computer based, physical measurement, driving test and physical test.
- The candidates will have to appear for Written Test,
- Minimum pass: 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be
- 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be
- Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination. Those cleared the driving test the candidate will be allowed for the endurance test.
- Running is the first test in Endurance tests. The candidates who have qualified
- The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests.
- Based on the successful performance of above tests/Examination, a merit list will be made as per reservations. The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta).
- During training, incumbent entitled for stipend as per the rules.
Admit cards and Exam Date AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service):
Syllabus of AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service):
Available in official page
AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Application Fee:
For General Category applicants fee of Rs.400/- and No application Fees will applicable for Reserve Category.
Application Process of Airports Authority of India Jr Assistant 2017:
- Applicants visit official page of Airports Authority of India
- Now click on recruitments and find the link of Assistant (Fire Service)
- Eligible fill the application and attach all documents( Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side) &Self Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex(servicemen certificate (wherever applicable), Valid OBC certificates.
- Pay the application fee and submit the applications
- Addressed to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 (the envelope should be super(scripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) along with a Demand Draft for Rs.100 drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai Airports Authority of India Chennai before the last date.
- Please mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side of the side of the Demand Draft the Demand Draft the Demand Draft.
- website www.airportsindia.org.in / www.aai.aero.
Official Website – Click Here